Dee Milliner Out For Sunday

Maxman

Why aren't we making a move for a corner still?

Contracts signed after week 1 aren't guaranteed. My guess is that's the aim. Not a bad idea if we're shooting for an injury-prone and/or has-been CB. Can you imagine the posts we'd have to read if we signed someone who didn't work out?

On edit: wait, that would be you. Nvm

Contracts signed after week 1 aren't guaranteed. My guess is that's the aim. Not a bad idea if we're shooting for an injury-prone and/or has-been CB

Wait, you mean life isn't exactly like Madden.... Wtf is this sourcery? We have $20mm in cap space why not sign a few guys and immediately trade them for high draft picks.

Wait, you mean life isn't exactly like Madden.... Wtf is this sourcery? We have $20mm in cap space why not sign a few guys and immediately trade them for high draft picks.

I wish corporate America was like Madden and/or had drafts.

I could be the next Stephen Hill.

Contracts signed after week 1 aren't guaranteed. My guess is that's the aim. Not a bad idea if we're shooting for an injury-prone and/or has-been CB. Can you imagine the posts we'd have to read if we signed someone who didn't work out?

On edit: wait, that would be you. Nvm

Yeah, even a psychic couldn't predict that Patterson wouldn't be an impact player this season.

Archived