Dee Milliner Out For Sunday

Extra blitz packages and Front 7 will have to put it into another gear until the CB health situation improves.

Maybe Que emerges with this urgency thrust on he and other 6?

Edited by SouthernJet

Are you wising Allen and Milliner luck because they're out?  Meaning, we're down both players.

Or do you mean to wish Darren Walls luck?

Sorry I meant Walls for the good luck.  I fixed my post.

Why aren't we making a move for a corner still?

Contracts signed after week 1 aren't guaranteed. My guess is that's the aim. Not a bad idea if we're shooting for an injury-prone and/or has-been CB. Can you imagine the posts we'd have to read if we signed someone who didn't work out?

On edit: wait, that would be you. Nvm

Edited by Greenseed4

Contracts signed after week 1 aren't guaranteed. My guess is that's the aim. Not a bad idea if we're shooting for an injury-prone and/or has-been CB

Wait, you mean life isn't exactly like Madden.... Wtf is this sourcery? We have $20mm in cap space why not sign a few guys and immediately trade them for high draft picks.

• Upvote 1

Wait, you mean life isn't exactly like Madden.... Wtf is this sourcery? We have $20mm in cap space why not sign a few guys and immediately trade them for high draft picks.

I wish corporate America was like Madden and/or had drafts.

I could be the next Stephen Hill.

Contracts signed after week 1 aren't guaranteed. My guess is that's the aim. Not a bad idea if we're shooting for an injury-prone and/or has-been CB. Can you imagine the posts we'd have to read if we signed someone who didn't work out?

On edit: wait, that would be you. Nvm

Yeah, even a psychic couldn't predict that Patterson wouldn't be an impact player this season.