What was the hampur?

Maxman

First off, good to see you again, hope all is well.

Let's not make it about me, I was never comfortable with that on JI, I didn't seek the attention, it just found me. It's a new day, a new site, I'm letting bygones be byones, the Ignore feature works really well here for the few ex-JI'ers I don't want to engage with, it's peaceful and friendly here, we actually had a thread last week where we only discussed the Jets and didn't get into personal attacks (can you believe it?), you'll like it here.

SAR I

yea...and the check's in the mail.....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, I really need to get my post count up over here, this is pathetic. :winking0001:

Max, you got to see what the Hampur was about firsthand, so I'm sure you get it. Those in this thread saying otherwise are clueless, obtuse and/or inflammatory, as per their usual schtick.

Wow, I really need to get my post count up over here, this is pathetic. :winking0001:

Max, you got to see what the Hampur was about firsthand, so I'm sure you get it. Those in this thread saying otherwise are clueless, obtuse and/or inflammatory, as per their usual schtick.

get back to scout you!

Sounds like a good plan to me lol.

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2014 at 6:10 PM, Sonny Werblin said:

The Hampur.... Was it a dream?

It wasn't a dream -- it was a place.

And you Raoul -- and you Peebag-- and you Warfish -- and you Big L were there.

It was a real, truly live place. And I remember that some of it
        wasn't very nice....

...but most of it was beautiful. But just the same, all I kept saying

to everybody was, I want to go home. And they sent me to this awful

place called Scout.... so I came here instead.

For some reason I heard "Camelot" in the background as I read this.  :unsure:

• 2 months later...
On 11/09/2014 at 5:05 AM, Sonny Werblin said:

I'm test driving both sites. I'm a little concerned about the # of active posters over there. Hey, does this place have anything like a hotties thread?

Yea it the 1000000p0 person to post wins thread

There are somegood peoole at that site but the ass who runs it is a complete scumbag mafia wanna be loser. A criminal essentially that has done time. 

People like him change the oil in my car I have no other use for them

20 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Just went to the JI forums.  Can't believe it's still there.  Nobody posts in there anymore though.

I cwnt believe whats happened to ji. Scout cant be happy. Its just dead. I hope sooth got a decent payout at least. Its kind of a shame

On 7/17/2016 at 5:20 PM, HighPitch said:

Yea it the 1000000p0 person to post wins thread

There are somegood peoole at that site but the ass who runs it is a complete scumbag mafia wanna be loser. A criminal essentially that has done time. 

People like him change the oil in my car I have no other use for them

Ragu is a lot of things, but "scumbag" isn't one of them. He's never been shy about his past, and he's only let it influence his present positively from what I know of him (which is more than you). If a former CO can give him a pass, maybe you could consider doing the same?B)

On 7/17/2016 at 5:23 PM, HighPitch said:

I cwnt believe whats happened to ji. Scout cant be happy. Its just dead. I hope sooth got a decent payout at least. Its kind of a shame

Why would you hope that the guy who ruined it for the purposes of making a buck, while selling out everyone who made JI what it was, made a decent payout? Sooth knew what he was doing when he made the decision to 1) sell, and 2) lie to the paying and non-paying members. Reap, sow, etc.

8 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I tried to visit the hampur but can't get access as a guest.   Is it only for paying members now?

You need to create an account. The guests/lurkers are killing bandwidth.

6 hours ago, Jetworks said:

Ragu is a lot of things, but "scumbag" isn't one of them. He's never been shy about his past, and he's only let it influence his present positively from what I know of him (which is more than you). If a former CO can give him a pass, maybe you could consider doing the same?B)

Why would you hope that the guy who ruined it for the purposes of making a buck, while selling out everyone who made JI what it was, made a decent payout? Sooth knew what he was doing when he made the decision to 1) sell, and 2) lie to the paying and non-paying members. Reap, sow, etc.

You need to create an account. The guests/lurkers are killing bandwidth.

As for the "gentleman" who runs the site we can agree to disagree.

As for sooth..well....it was his site to do as he pleased. I am not sure if he knew or anyone knew for that matter what would happen when it became part of scout. I mean it is just DEAD. I really dont think sooth thought that it would turn out so bad. Frankly im surprised. But still its his site and perhaps he was tired of running it so an offer came and he got out of it. I dunno.....

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke said:

How's Baby Crusher? Last time I lurked he was a human bowling ball destroying O lineman off to college.

He is good.  He is home for summer loading trucks at UPS.  Don't see him very much.  I'm done at 7 most nights and he works 6-11.  

Archived