*****THE OFFICIAL SEASON OPENING RAIDERS SUCK GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good god...this is after a WIN. I really hope one day I'm not an old bitter man like you and I have some really great wins to look back on.

I understand tho because I have my dad and uncle acting the same way.

Dude the young kids inseminate their panties over mediocrity. I'm too old and tired for that, I want a Super Bowl.

Dude the young kids inseminate their panties over mediocrity. I'm too old and tired for that, I want a Super Bowl.

Hey man I get it. Im battling in text messages every game with oldwr jet fans haha I just want them to be in every game and make the season fun. Obviously a superbowl is the goal but just stay competitive and give me a reason to watch.

Hahaha there is a third option. he's on the practice squad. Matt Simms. Geno sounds like a Mark Sanchez clone, ya know. ya know, ya know. I gotta get better ya know.

Yea we know you gotta get a lot better. Ya know.

If mark Sanchez and Matt simms did a dbz style fusion and became 1 super qb. Geno would still be better.

Agreed. Lucas and Coleman are  ripping on the offense for the turnovers and bad red zone offense. Problem is coming off the Sanchez Error some lads here see Smith almost being mediocre and think it's grounds to hold a 4th of July fireworks display. Too old for that nonsense. 

Look, the defense and running game are gonna be there. The Jets need a way better QB to win over the next few weeks. If Smith cannot do it, get Vick in there. 

Good god...this is after a WIN. I really hope one day I'm not an old bitter man like you and I have some really great wins to look back on.

I understand tho because I have my dad and uncle acting the same way.

Yep.  I was once young and happy, but then at some point I turned into a bitter old jets fan.  Sometime around when Herm Edwards was hired.  And Im only 40.  Those 5+ hour drives home I would normally be an angry ass because I couldnt let the game go after its over.  Now?  Eh. Not so much.  Ive already moved on from this game.

One thing i do know is a message board specifically about the Jets would be quite boring if we just all sat around in a circle jerk after every game we won.  Part of what this board provides and basically encourages is bitter douches like myself to pick apart every little thing that went wrong while glossing over the positives.  Being here brings out the "we need to be perfect" mentality, and not just being a homer and happy we have a win.  It would be really boring if we were all just happy homers.  

Hahaha there is a third option. he's on the practice squad. Matt Simms.  Geno sounds like  a Mark Sanchez clone, ya know. ya know, ya know. I gotta get better ya know.

Yea we know you gotta get a lot better. Ya know.  

Except that Geno actually has gotten better, whereas Mark just talked about it. 

You gotta admit that was a pretty ridiculous call though. 

That is gonna get called 100% of the time, even if it's soft. The QB cannot be touched unless he has the ball. There is no discussion here.On a 3rd and long with the ball clearly out Pace has to be smarter. 

That is gonna get called 100% of the time, even if it's soft. The QB cannot be touched unless he has the ball. There is no discussion here.On a 3rd and long with the ball clearly out Pace has to be smarter.

They don't remember gastineau Bernie kozar lol

Agreed. Lucas and Coleman are  ripping on the offense for the turnovers and bad red zone offense. Problem is coming off the Sanchez Error some lads here see Smith almost being mediocre and think it's grounds to hold a 4th of July fireworks display. Too old for that nonsense. 

Look, the defense and running game are gonna be there. The Jets need a way better QB to win over the next few weeks. If Smith cannot do it, get Vick in there. 

get used to it Bugg. It aint going down.  Idzik will stick his foot up Rex's big butt if he pulls Geno.  That's his boy and he will start and play regardless of his performance. Period.

The only way Vick gets in is if Smith gets hurt.  Other than that don't waste your hope.

Yep. I was once young and happy, but then at some point I turned into a bitter old jets fan. Sometime around when Herm Edwards was hired. And Im only 40. Those 5+ hour drives home I would normally be an angry ass because I couldnt let the game go after its over. Now? Eh. Not so much. Ive already moved on from this game.

One thing i do know is a message board specifically about the Jets would be quite boring if we just all sat around in a circle jerk after every game we won. Part of what this board provides and basically encourages is bitter douches like myself to pick apart every little thing that went wrong while glossing over the positives. Being here brings out the "we need to be perfect" mentality, and not just being a homer and happy we have a win. It would be really boring if we were all just happy homers.

Love being a Jets fan...only 28 and I've seen a lot (good and bad) but I know not nearly as much as some of you.

Yes it is but what a sh!tty penalty.  Happened twice in 2nd half in Pats game and had a big impact on that game for ticky tack "hitting the helmet"

bullsh!t rule.  but its the rule

so you complain about neg rep, I make a joke about it and you call it crying ? you have crying issues dude, lol. did daddy do that to you ?

Neg reppng tom is complaining, you ******* whiny bitch? I just neg reped you without commenting and your vagina was leaking in three threads!! And still is!! Neg rep me, I don't care

:rl:

82% completion percentage for Geno wow

With 7.9 y/c.  

Sidenote: Decker runs some damned good routes. I know Carlos Rogers isn't what he used to be, but there were a few plays where Decker had a three yard cushion around him after a double move that really impressed me.  Thought his holding penalty was pretty ticky tack, but wouldn't have been as bothered by it if they called it on the Streater td on the next drive.  Other than that, I was rather pleased with Decker's performance.

Except that Geno actually has gotten better, whereas Mark just talked about it. 

uh Mark led this team to TWO AFC championship teams. TWO. As in One TWO.  The problems with Sanchez were numerous. Terrible OC, declining OL, lost his confidence, poor drafting of offensive talent. Bottom line, he's not as bad as all think.  

uh Mark led this team to TWO AFC championship teams. TWO. As in One TWO.  The problems with Sanchez were numerous. Terrible OC, declining OL, lost his confidence, poor drafting of offensive talent. Bottom line, he's not as bad as all think.  

The problem with Sanchez was that he wasn't any good and then proceeded to not get any better. 

Ah the famous straw man wherein thinking there was anything positive today is to say that you are content with the overall performance.

Yes it is but what a sh!tty penalty.  Happened twice in 2nd half in Pats game and had a big impact on that game for ticky tack "hitting the helmet"

bullsh!t rule.  but its the rule

If Goodell is gonna do anything it will only be more protection for QBs. It's not the NFL of 30 years ago, and you have to adjust and be smarter.

Love being a Jets fan...only 28 and I've seen a lot (good and bad) but I know not nearly as much as some of you.

and I havent seen as much as my elders....  When I started going to games in high school, the other season tix holders around me always told me to calm down... that the jets would f#ck up somehow...  I was Capt Optimism back then...  then slowly through the years I was worn down...  to finally one game I turned to my father & the season tix holders around us and told them that I was now like them, a bitter, sad jets fan.  And they all smiled.  They knew that I would be worn down.  And it happened.  I wish I was 10 years younger so I could enjoy it more...  but now im 40 im fearful i will never see my jets in the super bowl.

This looked exactly like the same football we've seen the past 3 seasons. Unprepared and unorganized, with Rex looking completely lost as the team racked up penalties, and the only reason it didn't cost us a L is because the team we played wasn't good enough to take advantage of it. We've all seen this show before, 8-8 here we come.

You have it all figured out.

With 7.9 y/c.  

Sidenote: Decker runs some damned good routes. I know Carlos Rogers isn't what he used to be, but there were a few plays where Decker had a three yard cushion around him after a double move that really impressed me.  Thought his holding penalty was pretty ticky tack, but wouldn't have been as bothered by it if they called it on the Streater td on the next drive.  Other than that, I was rather pleased with Decker's performance.

Decker gets pretty chippy out there -- another thing to like.

Ah the famous straw man wherein thinking there was anything positive today is to say that you are content with the overall performance.

Uh no professor. That comment wasn't about you. But you keep patting yourself on the back thinking so. Me and lil bit were just commiserating. You know what that word means, right?

Archived