*****THE OFFICIAL SEASON OPENING RAIDERS SUCK GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

Oddly enough, I think Keyshawn does a good job, too. Seems like he actually believes the things that come out of his mouth.

London Fletcher took over for Bart Scott on the Other Pregame Show on CBs Sports...he's pretty decent. And I think Scott was probably the best former player in terms of giving actual analysis.

And Francesa's show isnt even on TV anymore. I just flipped it on and he was talking about Eddie Murray lol.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enough, I think Keyshawn does a good job, too. Seems like he actually believes the things that come out of his mouth.

Keyshawn isn't bad. Though the funniest thing I've hear him say is reading the mean tweet to him on Jimmy Kimmel.

Front seven have to bring it today....I think they will. 

Kind of interesting how the schedule sets up. 

Today we win..build it a bit of confidence

Then it gets tough, were going to have to take our licks like men

at that point we have a doable schedule..can we turn it on at the right spot, build some momentum,

and if we do well get ready to play a team we've mostly like already faced. (Pats/Broncs)

gonna be fun!!!!

would really like to see;

defense go an entire game with no substitution penalties or timeouts to avoid penalties

offense to go an entire game with no illegal formation penalties or timeouts to avoid delay of game penalties

offense to operate with some urgency and tempo.  doesn't have to be a hurry up, but some pace

secondary to communicate.  no blown coverages or peeps running wild please

coples needs to beast out.  full on impact game changing plays.  it's time

Raiders fan talking smack on the train... Almost straight up punched him and stole his woman for my own use. The ONLY thing that stopped me is that I'm afraid of confrontation and of stronger people too.

if there is a god he busted your balls on the cap space, patterson and revis and you had to defend idzik

I circled thru the early pre game shows. Took about 5 minutes to realize that cleaning my place and cooking something for the game would be infinitely more rewarding than watching this infinite loop of obvious delivered by people who given up on trying to be even remotely provide anything analytical because they had the crutch of cliches to earn their next paycheck.

POTW

defense go an entire game with no substitution penalties or timeouts to avoid penalties

offense to go an entire game with no illegal formation penalties or timeouts to avoid delay of game penalties

offense to operate with some urgency and tempo.  doesn't have to be a hurry up, but some pace

you're asking for the world.  Im just hoping they score points.

You are talking about our Jets right?

Archived