*****THE OFFICIAL SEASON OPENING RAIDERS SUCK GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Raiders are bad.

Tuck is done.

Walls is not good. We need corner help.

F Howard. I much prefer Giacomini. He is the first guy to run over and push the tackler away and help our guys get up.

Babin, good signing.

Geno looks better but still needs to stop making bonehead decisions.

Our O Line is underrated.

Decker is the real deal.

Our running backs are going to be awesome for us.

The pats are about to lose. LOL.

This is a good OL and a great running attack. We knew the defense would be all right even with the corner drama. 

Passing, not so much.

Wow you guys complaining is hilarious.

I will never understand some Jet fans. Gen had 2 mistakes but played really well. Went into conservative mode halfway through 3rd.

Good win 1-0.

On to the next one.

Really well???     :rl:

Way too many mistakes even for a young QB.  He has A LONG way to go for us to compete against competitive teams

This is a good OL and a great running attack. We knew the defense would be all right even with the corner drama. 

Passing, not so much.

I think the passing game could come together. I am not too down on the performance. We definitely need to be putting more points up on the board though.

The Raiders are bad.

Tuck is done.

Walls is not good. We need corner help.

F Howard. I much prefer Giacomini. He is the first guy to run over and push the tackler away and help our guys get up.

Babin, good signing.

Geno looks better but still needs to stop making bonehead decisions.

Our O Line is underrated.

Decker is the real deal.

Our running backs are going to be awesome for us.

The pats are about to lose. LOL.

I did not see a lot of bonehead from Geno today. I have seen star QBs get caught 20 yards deep. too. If he does not do it more than 2 or 3 times a season, I am fine with it. Protection was good. Colon is a boob. But you need tough guys on your OL. I agree with just about all of this

I did not see a lot of bonehead from Geno today. I have seen star QBs get caught 20 yards deep. too. If he does not do it more than 2 or 3 times a season, I am fine with it. Protection was good. Colon is a boob. But you need tough guys on your OL. I agree with just about all of this

Running the ball when he doesn't need to. Not sliding but diving head first. That INT, I didn't blame him for. He had to throw that ball away.. that 20 yard loss was bad. I am excited at the progress though! I LOVE O Lineman with attitude. I will trade a penalty or two for a tough guy who sets the tone. 

3 of the yahoos on the pre game picked the pats for the Super Bowl. Ain't happening.

i noticed a lot of ESPN ball washers picking the PAts this year as a "last hurrah" for Cindy Brady before she gets too old.

i say she's been too old to win a SB now.

2 fumbles (1 lost) a bad INT and a few "Madden" type deep drops on 3rd down, 1 costing a game clinching FG. He wasn't helped by the Vick/Wildcat plays. Still not seeing an NFL QB.

Archived