*****THE OFFICIAL SEASON OPENING RAIDERS SUCK GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

The problem with Sanchez was that he wasn't any good and then proceeded to not get any better. 

he was serviceable. You don't get to AFC championship game without having some talent.  The Jets are to blame for screwing with this kids confidence. He didn't reach his potential - no doubt but he could have been so much better under the right conditions. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neg reppng tom is complaining, you ******* whiny bitch? I just neg reped you without commenting and your vagina was leaking in three threads!! And still is!! Neg rep me, I don't care

:rl:

again with the crying and the :rl:     

you just mad the jets won so you can't troll th board ?

again with the crying and the :rofl:

you just mad the jets won so you can't troll th board ?

I think Larz has a throbbing vein popping hard on for me. Rather than him enjoying the win, he's obsessing over me and what and why I'm doing things. It is awesome!

Uh no professor. That comment wasn't about you. But you keep patting yourself on the back thinking so. Me and lil bit were just commiserating. You know what that word means, right?

I did not think it was about me. But, fascinatingly, the point holds. As, no one seems to be posting anything that would suggest what you're saying.

Regardless, perhaps JN's PM system is a good option if you don't want others responding to your "commiserating."

he was serviceable. You don't get to AFC championship game without having some talent. The Jets are to blame for screwing with this kids confidence. He didn't reach his potential - no doubt but he could have been so much better under the right conditions.

Ladies and gentlemen, we now know what Pac would be like if his mother had smoked crack during her pregnancy.

I think Larz has a throbbing vein popping hard on for me. Rather than him enjoying the win, he's obsessing over me and what and why I'm doing things. It is awesome!

is that why I had to block you from PMing me to cry like a baby ?

he was serviceable. You don't get to AFC championship game without having some talent.  The Jets are to blame for screwing with this kids confidence. He didn't reach his potential - no doubt but he could have been so much better under the right conditions. 

Right conditions? You mean like having the 13 moons of Neptune all aligning while Sagittarius is in the bath-house? The kid just wasn't a good football player and that wasn't going to change with any better conditions. 

I did not think it was about me. But, fascinatingly, the point holds. As, no one seems to be posting anything that would suggest what you're saying.

Regardless, perhaps JN's PM system is a good option if you don't want others responding to your "commiserating."

I didn't think you were saying the jets were sb bound. I even said in this thread geno looked way better than last year. I just don't think there's anything to celebrate, they were lucky to beat a sh*tty raider team and they played like sh*t.

How is that a straw man when Jif said he's pleased with the way they played?

Hey man I get it. Im battling in text messages every game with oldwr jet fans haha I just want them to be in every game and make the season fun. Obviously a superbowl is the goal but just stay competitive and give me a reason to watch.

I think that's BP's and many peoples point - we want a competitive team to keep us watching  - but the undisciplined slop we watched today against a potential 5 win team isnt a beacon of hope for a competitive team with our schedule

Right conditions? You mean like having the 13 moons of Neptune all aligning while Sagittarius is in the bath-house? The kid just wasn't a good football player and that wasn't going to change with any better conditions. 

I would take Sanchez over geno any day of the week. Smith will NEVER lead this team anywhere. Newsflash...if this team is led by Smith all year, they will not make the playoffs.

I didn't think you were saying the jets were sb bound. I even said in this thread geno looked way better than last year. I just don't think there's anything to celebrate, they were lucky to beat a sh*tty raider team and they played like sh*t.

How is that a straw man when Jif said he's pleased with the way they played?

Because it's JiF?

remember when you ruined the thread trolling Kay_Gee ? you amuse me. like as in ha-ha funny

Seriously? You are whacked and making a fool out of yourself. It's pretty funny ( from my stand point, maybe not so much yours). Did you happen to notice nobody really cares about anything you're saying?

Seriously? You are whacked and making a fool out of yourself. It's pretty funny ( from my stand point, maybe not so much yours). Did you happen to notice nobody really cares about anything you're saying?

yeah seriously. you don't post much during the week, but after a loss you post 50 times to troll jets fans.  I'm pretty sure most of the board is tired of your post game trolling.

we have a lot of new trolls, you are going ot have to do better than your old material.  you can't get under my skin because I don't take you seriously.

I just can't let hypocrisy go unchallenged

you crying about somone neg repping somone after you stalked me and neg repped me 3 times in 5 minutes was too juicy to let go.

lets be done with this now you are boring

yeah seriously. you don't post much during the week, but after a loss you post 50 times to troll jets fans. I'm pretty sure most of the board is tired of your post game trolling.

we have a lot of new trolls, you are going ot have to do better than your old material. you can't get under my skin because I don't take you seriously.

I just can't let hypocrisy go unchallenged

you crying about somone neg repping somone after you stalked me and neg repped me 3 times in 5 minutes was too juicy to let go.

lets be done with this now you are boring

I stalked you? Lolololol here's a news flash for you. You're clueless, absolutely clueless. I'm stalking you? yet I've been posting all week. ✔️ And here you are chasing me around in the game thread. ✔️Got it. You're a ******* retard. Did you take your medication today? You're not well.

Had friends and family over for the game didn't get a chance to use my phone to post, but wow what a stressful game when it really shouldn't have been. Geno looked really sharp and then made a few mistakes. Run game looks fantastic and the D played strong. A win is a win.

yes you neg repped me a bunch of time for no reason, then PMed me.  then you whined about other people neg repping someone.  get it ?

you're just an internet tough guy who secretly wants to touch everybody's penis

and boring

I'm done now

go ahead and post something about crying and don't forget the :rl:

You can't dominate and end up with 19 points. Domination includes what goes on the scoreboard. I agree with what you're getting at though, we should have won by about 14-20 points.

Yup.

Yup. 

No.

Said it after the pre-season brawl. The dude is an idiot, he's a liability on the field and irresponsible where it concerns penalties. Patriots trade a probowl guard before he starts to fall off. Jets employ a past-his-prime guard good for nothing but sh*tty penalties. Pretty much a microcosm of everything wrong for us during the BB era up in NE.

I think the hope was that two of Winters, Aboushi, Dozier would grab the two guard spots with Colon as a fallback (certainly once Schwartz signed with the Giants). Well we had to go with that fallback plan because that didn't happen. Colon was on a 1 year deal last year (league minimum) and is on a 1 year deal this year ($2M if he made the team; $250K if he didn't; neither is very much for a veteran on a 1 year deal).

I still think they hope that Colon is not the starter by the end of the season, and is instead replaced with Aboushi or Dozier, but the latter I think is too far from being an option.

Lots of legit criticism Ryan's way in multiple areas, but Colon has always been a knucklehead and probably always will be.  Wonder how long they give him before signing one of the last guys on the street (Incognito & Nwaneri were starters last year, but Incognito is no less of an out of control lunatic than is Colon). 3 penalties in game 1 is a tad excessive. Unless he's stopping Geno from getting his head ripped off, really he shouldn't have 3 penalties all season.

Yep.  I was once young and happy, but then at some point I turned into a bitter old jets fan.  Sometime around when Herm Edwards was hired.  And Im only 40.  Those 5+ hour drives home I would normally be an angry ass because I couldnt let the game go after its over.  Now?  Eh. Not so much.  Ive already moved on from this game.

One thing i do know is a message board specifically about the Jets would be quite boring if we just all sat around in a circle jerk after every game we won.  Part of what this board provides and basically encourages is bitter douches like myself to pick apart every little thing that went wrong while glossing over the positives.  Being here brings out the "we need to be perfect" mentality, and not just being a homer and happy we have a win.  It would be really boring if we were all just happy homers.

Wouldn't be so boring if you had to put your name in a hat to see who had to eat the cookie! Well at least for us youngsters not participating.

Archived