Dolphins Beat Pats!!!

SoFlaJets

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry not getting ban because jets fans are upset that a patriots fan is here. I can careless if I made any typos or mistakes. it's not going to make me leave this forum. 

You know your team lost today, right?

Shut up. You don't get to puff your chest now. 

RIght now, which is all that matters, the Pats are a last place team and your QB cost you the game by not being able to hold on to the ball. 

You know your team lost today, right?

Shut up. You don't get to puff your chest now.

RIght now, which is all that matters, the Pats are a last place team and your QB cost you the game by not being able to hold on to the ball. 

ha ha because you are sitting behind a computer typing this, i should listen to you huh? ha ha

anyways, if this is the best you guys could do, then it's weak and very laughable. Make all the jokes you like, it's not doing anything to me. I will be here all season long.

I'm not worry about a few typos, sh*t happens, oh well.

ha ha because you are sitting behind a computer typing this, i should listen to you huh? ha ha

anyways, if this is the best you guys could do, then it's weak and very laughable. Make all the jokes you like, it's not doing anything to me. I will be here all season long.

I'm not worry about a few typos, sh*t happens, oh well.

No, you won't. 

One or two more losses like this by the Pats and you will disappear like the POS troll you are. 

What's really funny is that no one has addressed the elephant in the room yet.... which is that Bill Belichick got outcoached in game by Joe ******* Philbin today. 

it had nothing to do with Xs and Os than more the pats across the broad got out played. Not every loss is the coaches(any coach) fault.

it had nothing to do with Xs and Os than more the pats across the broad got out played. Not every loss is the coaches(any coach) fault.

Do you even follow your own team? Tom Brady, in his post game presser said "they took everything away in the second half."

The Dolphins made adjustments. The Pats had no answer.

Philbin outcoached Belichick today. This is probably the worst development possible if you are the Pats.

Do you even follow your own team? Tom Brady, in his post game presser said "they took everything away in the second half."

The Dolphins made adjustments. The Pats had no answer.

Philbin outcoached Belichick today. This is probably the worst development possible if you are the Pats.

if the players aren't playing well, there is no adjustments you could make to change that. no new game plan would of made them protect Brady better. Sh8t happens. It's week one, they lost to a team they have a history of losing at least one game to. the sky is not fallen as much as you want it to be, but keep thinking that. Something tells me i will be here to laugh at you when it's all said and done.

sorry not getting ban because jets fans are upset that a patriots fan is here. I can careless if I made any typos or mistakes. it's not going to make me leave this forum. 

you stay. we need someone to take our frustration out on. Never mind some of these idiots on here.

I'm not upset you're here, in fact despite your short stay I think you've already surpassed shasta as a better poster

Gno fumbled twice and threw the INT.

Keeping the streak alive from last season. Gno is just what the Dr ordered for GB.

Fumbled once and one pick. But hey, why let facts get in the way of saving Toms honor

And still my statement was right. He cost the team points, preventing the win from being a blowout. Brady's poor play cost the Pats a win.

Are you seriously arguing this? .

The offensive line performance made Brady miss Logan Mankins. The truth is with Mankins the Pats probably do not lose.

Yep, a left guard is a game-changing position.

BTW, Mankins left the game in the 1st quarter yesterday with a hyper-extended knee injury. He did not return to the game.

Archived