Best part is they let the Phins run all over them...and only have to face AP next week. Hopefully, Peterson plays better next week than he did this week though. 

Best part is they paid Revis $1m for letting Mike Wallace own him all day.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nor do they have the video cameras.

How about Rex with his B cups bouncing up and down after the Ivory TD?   Somebody buy that man a Manssiere.

Posted Images

So, first thing i noticed since joining this board a few days ago was all the old pats trolls from JI were hanging here. Um... where are they now?

Congrats Jets fans, for the first time in 14 years the Jets have a better record in the AFCE than the Pats.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Congrats Jets fans, for the first time in 14 years the Jets have a better record in the AFCE than the Pats.

what is it like to suffer through 27 incomplete passes in a single game ? that is pathetic

No big deal, that's why they play 16 games in the NFL.

What happened the last time the Pats got blown out in a season opener?

I told you to stop waving your hand, those tricks don't work on me.

no big deal ?

LOL

No big deal, that's why they play 16 games in the NFL.

What happened the last time the Pats got blown out in a season opener?

That team, that blowout, that day, that season, has absolutely nothing to do with this team, this blowout, this day, this season.

Call me old school, but if there is one team that can suck the fun out of the P*ts losing, it's the friggin' fish.

Shula made me hate that team so much, I can never root fo them to win anything.

Call me old school, but if there is one team that can suck the fun out of the P*ts losing, it's the friggin' fish.

I'm with you, actually would have rather seen the Pats win today. For a number of reasons.

F#ck the Dolphins.  Forever and ever.  So glad that prick Shula didnt get the record 325th win against us back in 1993.  One of my favorite moments.  Then again the next year was the fake spike game which was so terrible.

I would've honestly liked for the Dolphins to lose. I hope I'm wrong but I think the Pats will be 1 or 2 by the end of the season either way but it would've been nice to start shutting down the Dolphins early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way the Phins got lucky.

They lost all 3 starting LB's on the 2nd series of the game and had 3 passes that were dropped for TD's.

The final score should have been a lot worse.

Plus, you have a CB who hasn't been a winner in like 4 years.