Dolphins Beat Pats!!!

SoFlaJets

cuz it's week one, you dont start passing out trophies off just one win, well reading this thread seems like you do.

That's a cute way of diverting attention from what I said.

It's all true. Has nothing to do with next week or any other games down the road. Brady wasn't good today, I know you guys have to look for reasons to prove he didn't suck but what happens down the road doesn't change today's games,

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a cute way of diverting attention from what I said.

It's all true. Has nothing to do with next week or any other games down the road. Brady wasn't good today, I know you guys have to look for reasons to prove he didn't suck but what happens down the road doesn't change today's games,

diverting attention? Said nothing of the sort, he didnt play well the sec. half, exactly what does that mean after week 1, please explain because I have read from the defensive sucks, revis suck, brady needs to retire just after one game, so i'm trying to figure this out exactly

he didn;t have a good game soooo that means what? 

diverting attention? Said nothing of the sort, he didnt play well the sec. half, exactly what does that mean after week 1, please explain because I have read from the defensive sucks, revis suck, brady needs to retire just after one game, so i'm trying to figure this out exactly

Well he didn't have a great year last year either. Age is catching up with Brady and this might be the year he is just average. I'm not saying this will happen but signs are starting to point to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I blame the internet for the lack of respect for grammar/syntax.

Seriously, is it a point of pride to write this poorly, or is this legitimately the best you can do?

I dont need to, it's week one so after just one game the "sky is fallen" and D. Revis now needs to retire..according to jets fans.

it is what it is i guess.

I don't think everyone is saying Revis sucks. I think it's more of the he is not worth the 1 million dollars a game that he is making.

Well he didn't have a great year last year either. Age is catching up with Brady and this might be the year he is just average. I'm not saying this will happen but signs are starting to point to it

John Elway won 2 SBs at the same age, nothing in today's game showed any sign of age. The fins played well and got a good pass rush on Brady, you Rush the passer they wont be good.

ask P.Manning in the superbowl how that felt. Nothing showed his age today other than a good defense, he is not gonna play like this for the next 16 games.

give all the props to the fins, but history shows brady they struggle in Miami so nothing surprising. 

I blame the internet for the lack of respect for grammar/syntax.

Seriously, is it a point of pride to write this poorly, or is this legitimately the best you can do?

your insults are not gonna moving me, I can tell you now I really do not care who my "grammar"comes off to you like.

You wanna talk about the game, go ahead, you wanna try to insult someone you know nothing about on the internet, take that crap to someone else, because i am not the one.

John Elway won 2 SBs at the same age, nothing in today's game showed any sign of age. The fins played well and got a good pass rush on Brady, you Rush the passer they wont be good.

ask P.Manning in the superbowl how that felt. Nothing showed his age today other than a good defense, he is not gonna play like this for the next 16 games.

give all the props to the fins, but history shows brady they struggle in Miami so nothing surprising.

First of all Tom Brady is not Peyton Manning. While he may have the championships, Manning might go down as possibly the best QB to ever play the game which Brady is not. John Elway had a great team help him get this two rings. You do remember Terrell Davis right? My overall point is that Brady is not the same QB. I think he will be average this season. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just what I think.

your insults are not gonna moving me, I can tell you now I really do not care who my "grammar"comes off to you like.

You wanna talk about the game, go ahead, you wanna try to insult someone you know nothing about on the internet, take that crap to someone else, because i am not the one.

Cool. Say "chowder" for us. Always breaks me up.

it's one game, you are going to judge a large sample off one game?

One game is 1 million dollars! Is that not significant? Can you have had two players make an impact for that money in a game? I think so. No matter the sample size he is being paid to play great every game.

It means exactly what I said.

Bradys sh1tty play and turnovers cost the Pats a game. Genos cost the Jets points, nothing more.

You're the idiot who is disputing this as if it's debatable.

First of all Tom Brady is not Peyton Manning. While he may have the championships, Manning might go down as possibly the best QB to ever play the game which Brady is not. John Elway had a great team help him get this two rings. You do remember Terrell Davis right? My overall point is that Brady is not the same QB. I think he will be average this season. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just what I think.

you do realize his past two superbowl losses knocks him out off that contention right? Nobody worth any credibility states Manning as  greatest of all time. he's possibly top 5 along with Brady. Elway had a great team around him, but T.Davis didn't do it all his self, let's not act like he did. again it's week one, he Brady was only 3rd in the MVP voting last year, now off of one game you think he is gonna be average?

ok, if you say so. 

you do realize his past two superbowl losses knocks him out off that contention right? Nobody worth any credibility states Manning as greatest of all time. he's possibly top 5 along with Brady. Elway had a great team around him, but T.Davis didn't do it all his self, let's not act like he did. again it's week one, he Brady was only 3rd in the MVP voting last year, now off of one game you think he is gonna be average?

ok, if you say so.

Peyton has 5 MVPs If I'm not mistaken. Please name a player in contention with that? Don't worry I will wait

Peyton has 5 MVPs If I'm not mistaken. Please name a player in contention with that? Don't worry I will wait

soooo that means he is the greatest QB of all time because he has 5 REGULAR SEASON MVPs, how's his superbowl games (which most greats are looked at for) look like? how many Superbowl MVPs he has?

soooo that means he is the greatest QB of all time because he has 5 REGULAR SEASON MVPs, how's his superbowl games (which most greats are looked at for) look like? how many Superbowl MVPs he has?

So Barry Sanders isn't a great because he doesn't have Super Bowl MVP? He only won one playoff game, is he not still top 5 running backs of all time? Your argument doesn't stand

It means exactly what I said.

Bradys sh1tty play and turnovers cost the Pats a game. Genos cost the Jets points, nothing more.

You're the idiot who is disputing this as if it's debatable.

I'm not debating anything with you, i just stated that it's week one, it really means nothing. So what Geno had a better game, i dont remember that meaning a thing. QBs do have bad games, it does happen.

and i would chill out with name calling, you do not know me. 

So Barry Sanders isn't a great because he doesn't have Super Bowl MVP? He only won one playoff game, is he not still top 5 running backs of all time? Your argument doesn't stand

are we talking QBs or running backs, Peyton Manning because he has 5 regular season MVPs; does not make him, or would make anyone the greatest QB of all time, any NFL expert will tell you that. 

said nothing of Barry Sanders at all, 

are we talking QBs or running backs, Peyton Manning because he has 5 regular season MVPs does not make him the greatest QB of all time, any NFL expert will tell you that.

What I am trying to say is you can still be top 5 at your position without the championship pedigree. Winning championships make you a champion but it doesn't make you the best at what you do. This is a team game more so than any other sport. I think Mannings 5 MVPs along with his 1 ring will make him more than likely at least top 3 greatest of all time.

are we talking QBs or running backs, Peyton Manning because he has 5 regular season MVPs; does not make him, or would make anyone the greatest QB of all time, any NFL expert will tell you that. 

gibberish-o.gif

Archived