Dolphins Beat Pats!!!

SoFlaJets

Chowdah!

You know what's further funny to me, That someone from either New York or New Jersey is trying to make fun of the boston accent (what that has to do with football is beyond me) have you listen to the way you guys talk..lol, and I do hate the boston accent too bad I don't speak in that way. Sorry!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and just for the record we don't post threads like this as a nya nya nya to the Pats fans that come here so much as we do it towards the same old same pundits and prognosticators who year after year, make their way so far out on the limb to name their Super Bowl picks, which ALWAYS includes the Patriots and 9 times out of ten the NFC team is the one that won the year before. Even today they were getting defensive saying stuff like "we'll see you in January" unreal. No team is as overrated as the Patriots-especially in the eyes of the experts on CBS, Fox, ESPN and the NFLN. That's who we rub these threads in the faces of...until jerks that we ONLY hear from when they are winning show up 

You know what's further funny to me, That someone from either New York or New Jersey is trying to make fun of the boston accent (what that has to do with football is beyond me) have you listen to the way you guys talk..lol, and I do hate the boston accent too bad I don't speak in that way. Sorry!

I imagine that you speak exactly how you type.

Hasselbeck is wrong.

If Mankins is there, they can change their entire protection scheme. No, he may not have been directing guarding Wake, but you can bet your ass that a probowl guard would have enabled them to scheme better and not let Wake blow their offense up.

Your eyes apparently don't understand anything about football.

"Hasselbeck is wrong", and some how you are right? ha ha

Hasselbeck former NFL QB is wrong ,but you are is correct...have you coached or schemed anything  on a pro level before?

Mankins was there last year when they played the fins, did they not lose to the fins late last year too? Yup they did, why don't you go back and check Mankins stats and how many sacks he let up last year and tell me how much Hasselbeck is wrong because YOU OBVIOUSLY THINK YOU KNOW...ha ha

Hasselbeck former NFL QB is wrong ,but you are is correct...have you coached or schemed anything  on a pro level before?

Mankins was there last year when they played the fins, did they not lose to the fins late last year too? Yup they did, why don't you go back and check Mankins stats and how many sacks he let up last year and tell me how much Hasselbeck is wrong because YOU OBVIOUSLY THINK YOU KNOW...ha ha

Are you actually using Matt Hasselbeck as your trump card? :rl:

Are you actually using Matt Hasselbeck as your trump card? :rl:

buddy the only one claiming that this falls on the coach is a Jets message board. The real world gives very little to what you guys on a jets message board have to say. I'm not here to convince you of a damn thing. Don't need to very small mind.

Yes.

buddy the only one claiming that this falls on the coach is a Jets message board. The real world gives very little to what you guys on a jets message board have to say.

OK, so leave us in our ignorance then. No one invited you here. 

What happened, did you get banned from Fin Heaven last night or are you hiding from there because you talked so much trash prior to the game and you're afraid to eat crow? 

I'm betting one of those is true and you figured, "derp.. I'll go the Jets board and talk smack, dey barely beat the Raiduhs."

I'd like to hit you in the face with a history book.

really? you honestly think you could? where would you like to meet, could we film this? This would be fun....

OK, so leave us in our ignorance then. No one invited you here. 

What happened, did you get banned from Fin Heaven last night or are you hiding from there because you talked so much trash prior to the game and you're afraid to eat crow? 

I'm betting one of those is true and you figured, "derp.. I'll go the Jets board and talk smack, dey barely beat the Raiduhs."

I was banned from no where. I choose to go where I like, and I plan to be here all season, do not need your invitation.

really? you honestly think you could? where would you like to meet, could we film this? This would be fun....

I was banned from now where. I choose to go where I like, and I plan to be here all season, do not need your invitation.

So you talked so much smack at Fin Heaven you are afraid to go back. Got it. 

I'd like to hit you in the face with a history book.

actually you know what, i'm not gonna fall into this. You aren't gonna do sh*t to me, you can't in anyway, and i'm not going to pick a fight on a message board. That's retarded. Think and say whatever it is you like.

i'm going to keep it football and ignore you two, as you were...

I was banned from no where. I choose to go where I like, and I plan to be here all season, do not need your invitation.

"Where would you like to meet?"

actually you know what, i'm not gonna fall into this. You aren't gonna do sh*t to me, you can't in anyway, and i'm not going to pick a fight on a message board. That's retarded. Think and say whatever it is you like.

i'm going to keep it football and ignore you two, as you were...

Keeping it football.

Got it.

lighten-up-francis-o-s.gif

What's further funny to me?

Have you listen to the way?

This isn't an accent issue.

buddy the only one claiming that this falls on the coach is a Jets message board. The real world gives very little to what you guys on a jets message board have to say. I'm not here to convince you of a damn thing. Don't need to very small mind.

What is your native language?

I would pay thousands and thousands of dollars, to do to his face, what Antonio Brown did to that punter yesterday.  Not wearing a helmet and I have cleats. 

The crazed headbutt of Gronk was ridiculous. He could have given his teammate a concussion. Talk about over the top for a first half, opening day TD. I thought the Pats win with "graciousness." Act like you've been there before, jeez. 

Everything this this guy does seems disingenuous to me. 

The crazed headbutt of Gronk was ridiculous. He could have given his teammate a concussion. Talk about over the top for a first half, opening day TD. I thought the Pats win with "graciousness." Act like you've been there before, jeez. 

Everything this this guy does seems disingenuous to me. 

Its like the 50th TD pass between the 2 and Brady acted as if it was the game winner in the Super Bowl...when it was really week 1 vs. the Dolphags. 

I just want to hurt him.  Like badly, hurt him.  He's my most hated athlete in the history of sports, passing Dan Marino and Jason Taylor and creating a good bit of distance between those 2.

Its like the 50th TD pass between the 2 and Brady acted as if it was the game winner in the Super Bowl...when it was really week 1 vs. the Dolphags. 

I just want to hurt him.  Like badly, hurt him.  He's my most hated athlete in the history of sports, passing Dan Marion and Jason Taylor and creating a good bit of distance between those 2.

Who is Dan Marion?

Sorry, I had to. 

Archived