Dolphins Beat Pats!!!

SoFlaJets

@ these two...

54dvg6.gif

it must really suck to be a jet fan to some.

Doesn't suck nearly as bad as a Pats fan who felt the need to come to a Jet board to try and talk smack. Because it's important for some reason. Because you're pissed that Jets fans might be happy today.

And is incredibly dumb given you picked the week that the Jets won and Pats lost.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't suck nearly as bad as a Pats fan who felt the need to come to a Jet board to try and talk smack. Because it's important for some reason. Because you're pissed that Jets fans might be happy today.

And is incredibly dumb given you picked the week that the Jets won and Pats lost.

ha ha... oh...buddy, buddy...

it doesn't suck to be a Pats fan, not even after a loss. and I'm not "talking smack" I honestly came to talk football but of course "your type" decided to take it past football and act childish and spineless on a message board.

as I said before nothing you are typing to me does anything, but makes me laugh. I am not going anywhere and not afraid of any jet fan, whether they are on a message board or staring right at me. as I said win or lose; I'm going no where!

so please post more of your WITTY REBUTTALS(using this term very loosely) AND gifs so fellow jet fans could cosign you and "slap hands...slap hands" with you!

I'm done though. seriously you guys can have the floor, by all means until this sunday..as you were.

ha ha... oh...buddy, buddy...

it doesn't suck to be a Pats fan, not even after a loss. and I'm not "talking smack" I honestly came to talk football but of course "your type" decided to take it past football and act childish and spineless on a message board.

as I said before nothing you are typing to me does anything, but makes me laugh. I am not going anywhere and not afraid of any jet fan, whether they are on a message board or staring right at me. as I said win or lose; I'm going no where!

so please post more of your WITTY REBUTTALS(using this term very loosely) AND gifs so fellow jet fans could cosign you and "slap hands...slap hands" with you!

I'm done though. seriously you guys can have the floor, by all means until this sunday..as you were.

I'll make it more to the point then.

It must suck being you

na...I know there are plenty of cool Jet fans, I'm not directing anything towards you and the fans/posters like yourself.

Thanks buddy. I certainly hope you're not taking this abuse from these bullies and thinking it applies to the entire fanbase.  You've been fair in this thread. Not Shasta like.  You just picked a fight with a meat head in Klacko who's whole life revolves around "pwn'ing trolls" and correcting posters grammar.

I agreed with you.  Everyone jumping to conclusions because of week 1 is silly.  The Pats will win the division and probably battle the Broncos for the AFC again.  That said, I dont think they're special anymore.  Just a good team who will always be a tough out because of the Brady/BB combo.  Just the AFC sucks and Brady is a huge advantage.

na...I know there are plenty of cool Jet fans, I'm not directing anything towards you and the fans/posters like yourself.

Thanks buddy. I certainly hope you're not taking this abuse from these bullies and thinking it applies to the entire fanbase.  You've been fair in this thread. Not Shasta like.  You just picked a fight with a meat head in Klacko who's whole life revolves around "pwn'ing trolls" and correcting posters grammar.

I agreed with you.  Everyone jumping to conclusions because of week 1 is silly.  The Pats will win the division and probably battle the Broncos for the AFC again.  That said, I dont think they're special anymore.  Just a good team who will always be a tough out because of the Brady/BB combo.  Just the AFC sucks and Brady is a huge advantage.

Meanwhile JiF just sent me four text messages telling me what a tool he thinks this guy is....

those are all fair points. and if the pats do not fix their problems what happened yesterday will play out a lot in the AFC because the jets, bills and fins all have a good front lines and are inching for some respect.

Meanwhile JiF just sent me four text messages telling me what a tool he thinks this guy is....

It was 2 texts and they were making fun of you. 

Liar.

those are all fair points. and if the pats do not fix their problems what happened yesterday will play out a lot in the AFC because the jets, bills and fins all have a good front lines and are inching for some respect.

The make or break on the Pats season is if they can get tough at the point of attack.  That's the Dolphags, Jets and Bills strengths.  OL/DL.  And the Dolphags were playing without Pouncy and were just straight manhandling the Pats DL.  And their OL couldnt do squat vs. the pass rush while making them one dimensional by shutting down the run game.  Its what the Jets were able to do last year to the Pats.

If the Pats continue to get pushed around, this could be the season you start falling back to the rest of the AFCE.  I dont see it happening, not yet, but definitely some cause for concern in Patriot world.

The crazed headbutt of Gronk was ridiculous. He could have given his teammate a concussion. Talk about over the top for a first half, opening day TD. I thought the Pats win with "graciousness." Act like you've been there before, jeez. 

Everything this this guy does seems disingenuous to me.

Gronk hardly played in the second half.

Brady's b1tch slap may have injured his top weapon.

Smart

dude I just don't get the logic of trolling another teams message board and then getting insulted when people talk back or take it the wrong way

I think you should know the whole story first before you comment. Not trolling any board thank you.

And I don't care who doesn't like that a pats fan is here.

Last one from me lol1506975_449495681860103_4789532359315649

Just curious, when was the last time the Phins finished with a better record in the AFCE than the Pats?

If you have to count on your fingers, you'll be well short.

Love watching a Fish Fan and a Patsie fan have it out on a Jet board...Brings a tear to my eye...:-)

Archived