MNF Broncos vs Colts

BallinPB

As talented as the Broncos are, and whatever the outcome of this game, this team doesn't look like it has any heart. They look like frontrunners who take their foot off the gas when they think it's convenient. I feel like I've seen this a lot, where Denver jumps all over a team and then they stop playing allowing them back into the game.

2 More games tomorrow night  -- not much but games regardless.

plenty of star power tomorrow

the best WR's not named Cotchery are playing   (Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald) plus 2 time superbowl MVP Eli manning is playing as is long time star tight end Antonio Gates.

good times for all!  hooray.

I will enjoy watching the Lions throttle the Giants.

I feel bad for Eli. I don't know what's wrong with him. All I know is he better get it together because another year like the last and I don't think he will last in New York. This Super Bowls can't string him along forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad for Eli. I don't know what's wrong with him. All I know is he better get it together because another year like the last and I don't think he will last in New York. This Super Bowls can't string him along forever

I'm definitely not feeling bad for Eli. I'm enjoying this. Hope he does horrible tomorrow in primetime.

I'm definitely not feeling bad for Eli. I'm enjoying this. Hope he does horrible tomorrow in primetime.

I like Eli as a person so I hope he does enough to keep his job but the Giants still miss the playoffs. Can I have both?

Archived