Darrelle Revis Suffers Cramping Late In Up-And-Down Patriots Debut

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so is anyone gonna remember how dominant Revis was in 2009 and 2010??  or is it just me lol

I remember. The dozen "REVIS KNOWS" tee shirts I bought remind me of it all the time. But the pain of not having him makes me act as if I don't remember. Thanks for the bringing up the painful stuff.

I remember. The dozen "REVIS KNOWS" tee shirts I bought remind me of it all the time. But the pain of not having him makes me act as if I don't remember. Thanks for the bringing up the painful stuff.

i just want to remind people how he was the best CB ever in '09 and '10, much better at covering people than Richard Shermhead is.

Revis shut down Megatron like it was nothing lol  

i just want to remind people how he was the best CB ever in '09 and '10, much better at covering people than Richard Shermhead is.

Its like the Alamo, I remember it. Sherman sucks and his huge nostrils and bigger mouth are beyond annoying. I hope ivory runs him over. 

Revis destroyed everyone, outside of a handful of plays. Amazing to watch. 

But then Randy Moss smoked him so badly on one play it actually caused vaginal cramping for the first time in a man.

Revis was so good for the Jets you only have one play you can think of where he got burned. I don't hate REvis, NFL is a business and we traded him remember. Hopefully one day we can get past this and when he retires he can go up in the ring of honor. Other than Curtis Martin, he's the greatest Jet I've ever seen.

Revis was so good for the Jets you only have one play you can think of where he got burned. I don't hate REvis, NFL is a business and we traded him remember.

It's sometimes easy to root for ex-players, with Revis at least for me it's impossible.  

I hate Holmes a whole lot. If Holmes turned into an All Pro, I still wouldn't want him back. If Revis wanted to come home, I'd delete all my anti-Revis posts and weep.

Holmes is different, though.  Very easy to hate him both before, during and after his Jets days.  He is the trifecta of garbage.

Revis was so good for the Jets you only have one play you can think of where he got burned. I don't hate REvis, NFL is a business and we traded him remember. Hopefully one day we can get past this and when he retires he can go up in the ring of honor. Other than Curtis Martin, he's the greatest Jet I've ever seen.

Word. There is no cover CB who was ever better in the history of the NFL.  He did have a lapse in judgment and press the Jets to much for money when no CB is worth that much. They should have just held their ground and he's probably a Jet today.  Had he resigned with us all of you would have been jumping up and down like little girls jumping rope.   

Neither do I, thought I was the only one.  Best Jet I'll probably ever see in my life, and its hard for me to begrudge any person for trying to make more money, especially an NFL player.  

Was a likeable player on the field when he was a Jet, and he didn't really badmouth the organization or fanbase when he left.

That being said I'm happy how things turned out.  Would rather have Richardson on a rookie deal than pay any CB 16 Million.

When it comes to unlikeable ex-Jets, Holmes is miles and miles ahead of anyone else in my eyes

he wasnt worth the money in week 1, thats for sure

Idzik 1 Pats 0

The Idzik ripple effect continues... Dominick sends us a first for Revis, we get DROY Sheldon Richardson. The Patriots then decide to get rid of top corner Aqib Talib in a moment of greed and do lasting damage to their secondary to acquire a one year rental. The Revis trade is the gift that keeps on giving.

I hope he gets beat for 2 TD's every week and trucked by a runner a few times per game the whole year. However, I wouldn't call him greedy after seeing how some of these guy's wind up after their playing days are over. It is sad what Wes Walker or Bruce Harper and so many other former players are dealing with these days. For that kind of risk you should squeeze every penny you can get from these owners.

All I have to say is. 

Revis: 0-1

Verner: 0-1

Vontae Davis: about to be 0-1

Antonio Allen: 1-0

Darren Walls: 1-0

P.S. Don't be surprised if Brandon Flowers ends up 0-1 against the Cardinals or DRC ends up 0-1 against the Lions tomorrow. I'll make sure to bring this up if I'm able to call into the Jetnation podcast on Tuesday if this goes down. lol

POTW NOM... why not?

Does Roscoes diner have a ring of honor ceremony? That's one I would not want to miss.

Archived