Calvin Pryor play (gif)

Morrissey

Anyone have video or gif of pryor making a play early in the game... It was a run to the outside and he made a tackle at the line of scrimmage

That would be a good gif. I remember that play, Pryor wasn't even on the the tv screen. They pitched the ball I believe and Pryor just shot through and made the play. It was Palomalu-like

That would be a good gif. I remember that play, Pryor wasn't even on the the tv screen. They pitched the ball I believe and Pryor just shot through and made the play. It was Palomalu-like

After that play I thought to myself, "this kid is already living up to the hype"...reason being, I was sitting right along the 20 and I was watching the ball-carrier, and when Pryor shot in, he literally looked like he knew something that nobody else did.  Not saying nobody else knew where the ball was, but he reacted so much faster than everyone else that it seemed like he was moving at a different speed.  Only other time I've seen that in person at a sporting event was a hockey playoff game many, many years ago, and Eric Lindross seemed to go from one end of the ice to the other and nobody else seemed to know what was going on.  It was like he was the only one moving.  Absolutely no doubt that he has the physical skills/insticts to play in the league.  Just a matter of reps and  health at this point IMO.

Pryor is going to be a beast cant wait to see him paired up with Allen :) if that happens of course ;)

Pryor is going to be a beast cant wait to see him paired up with Allen :) if that happens of course ;)

If Milliner comes back and is what he think he can be, having him, Pryor and Allen in the backfield is going to be so refreshing. Young guys who tackle and have good football instincts. 

Let's see who fills the other corner spot.   Hey who knows? Maybe Allen is a keeper at CB. Landry didn't look too bad either yesterday and wouldn't be the worst guy to round out Pryor, Allen and Milliner. 

If Milliner comes back and is what he think he can be, having him, Pryor and Allen in the backfield is going to be so refreshing. Young guys who tackle and have good football instincts. 

Let's see who fills the other corner spot.   Hey who knows? Maybe Allen is a keeper at CB. Landry didn't look too bad either yesterday and wouldn't be the worst guy to round out Pryor, Allen and Milliner. 

I think Walls fills the spot very well he's a good player who will only get better. So Milliner Walls Allen Pryor Wilson and suddenly were not looking all that bad :) . I think Landry can come in on situational basis but not full time. I have more Issue with Landrys coverage skills than anything else. I think if everyone in this secondary was healthy Landry would have had a hard time making the roster depending on how many safties Rex wanted to keep

I realize Pryor is the sexy one on that play but the way Sheldon can drop back and then come up like that is just not fair. Dude's 300 ******* pounds.

it's hard to get this from watching it but Sheldon kinda seems disappointed he didn't get to cream the RB. 

I think Walls fills the spot very well he's a good player who will only get better. So Milliner Walls Allen Pryor Wilson and suddenly were not looking all that bad :) . I think Landry can come in on situational basis but not full time. I have more Issue with Landrys coverage skills than anything else. I think if everyone in this secondary was healthy Landry would have had a hard time making the roster depending on how many safties Rex wanted to keep

I'm hoping Walls fits the bill too. I just don't know how I feel about him yet. I wasn't impressed last season. He looks better this year so far but it's early and he hasn't faced any competition really.

It would really be something if we pulled of finding Allen AND Walls as competant starters I'll tell ya that much.

Archived