Ravens release Ray Rice

Jetfan13

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an ugly video and indefensible but his now wife did marry him after the incident.  If she's seemingly ok with what happened then not sure why he's getting blackballed 7 months later.

And there goes my RB situation in my big money league.  Thought I stole him in the 7th round.

It's an ugly video and indefensible but his now wife did marry him after the incident.  If she's seemingly ok with what happened then not sure why he's getting blackballed 7 months later.

And there goes my RB situation in my big money league.  Thought I stole him in the 7th round.

This is ridiculously stupid on every level. 

It's an ugly video and indefensible but his now wife did marry him after the incident. If she's seemingly ok with what happened then not sure why he's getting blackballed 7 months later.

And there goes my RB situation in my big money league. Thought I stole him in the 7th round.

Because battered wives never defend their spouses who they depend on financially. Don't be so stupid.

he reported it 3 months ago.

And as we speak Mort is saying something different on ESPN.

The NFL just released a statement that the police didn't release the video to them

The Ravens just released a statement that this is the first time they saw the video.

This is ridiculously stupid on every level. 

Is this the part where you tell me I condone beating women?

Personally I think his girlfriend should have left him and done everything she could to throw him in jail..  that's not what she did though.  She stood by his side and spoke on his behalf to Goodell.  My guess is she saw the dollar signs disappearing and started to get worried.  If that's the case then why should I feel terrible for her?

The NFL just released a statement that the police didn't release the video to them

The Ravens just released a statement that this is the first time they saw the video.

he reported what was on the video not the actual video. So let's put two and two together what he and they were told was on the video and footage of her being dragged out of the elevator unconscious.

The FIX is in.

Suddenly nobody and no one watched the video. Ray Rice is gone. This is all in the process of being sweeped under the carpet.

Hey did we tell you we got a game on Thursday night that might impact your fantasy. Focus on that.

Personally I think his girlfriend should have left him and done everything she could to throw him in jail..  that's not what she did though.  She stood by his side and spoke on his behalf to Goodell.  My guess is she saw the dollar signs disappearing and started to get worried.  If that's the case then why should I feel terrible for her?

She'll probably leave him now that the money is dried up.

Is this the part where you tell me I condone beating women?

OK Meat. 

he reported what was in the video not the actually. So let's put two and two together what he and they were told was on the video and footage of her being dragged out of the elevator unconscious.

No that's wrong. He was told what was in the video by Rice and his girlfriend.

I'm listening right now, your comments are wrong.

How dare they publicize a thug hitting his girlfriend with a combination in a public place? 

That is what you call a "weak moment"?

Next thing you know TMZ will get their hands on, and release, video of a rape or murder in progress. And we'll all think of just low of them to capitalize on a rapist's moment of weakness. And we'll then stand by the rapist because it will be an isolated incident rather than a serial rapist's pattern of deviance.

Some people have no compassion.

How dare they publicize a thug hitting his girlfriend with a combination in a public place? 

That is what you call a "weak moment"?

Next thing you know TMZ will get their hands on, and release, video of a rape or murder in progress. And we'll all think of just low of them to capitalize on a rapist's moment of weakness. And we'll then stand by the rapist because it will be an isolated incident rather than a serial rapist's pattern of deviance.

Yeah pretty sure you two are smart enough to realize I was referring to TMZ as a whole.  They're the Enquirer on steroids.

And if such act is performed by someone that is on my fantasy team (and I got good value) it ill be a particularly heinous act on the media's part.

Yeah pretty sure you two are smart enough to realize I was referring to TMZ as a whole.  They're the Enquirer on steroids.

In this particular case, they served a good function. 

The Enquirer, in fact, has some of the tightest policies on fact checking in the media industry.

They do not get sued often, and there is a reason why-Their stories on people are usually accurate. 

And you're not hearing me right. So let's move on

You're agreeing with me then saying don't be so stupid. 

Both of you guys, please enough.

Kiss, make up, and find a Patriots fan to unevenly gang up on.

...and then send the makeup sex video over so we can watch it over & over in the mod lounge. Then send it over to TMZ.

And if such act is perfumed by someone that is on my fantasy team (and I got good value) it ill be a particularly heinous act on the media's part.

Insinuations like these would be comparable to me saying you condone pedophilia because you spoke highly of Joe Pa and Penn State during the Sandusky scandal.

It's not hard to make innocuous statements look sinister if you try.

Perhaps, but you didn't say this about TMZ until the Ray Rice video was made public and his livelihood was ended.

Eh? EH?

:)

That might be the one thing that I deserved a little ribbing over..  I'll give you that lol.

Insinuations like these would be comparable to me saying you condone pedophilia because you spoke highly of Joe Pa and Penn State during the Sandusky scandal.

It's not hard to make innocuous statements look sinister if you try.

No, I would have looked stupid if I skewered the media for reporting the facts of the crimes

Archived