Ravens release Ray Rice

Jetfan13

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the part where you tell me I condone beating women?

Personally I think his girlfriend should have left him and done everything she could to throw him in jail..  that's not what she did though.  She stood by his side and spoke on his behalf to Goodell.  My guess is she saw the dollar signs disappearing and started to get worried.  If that's the case then why should I feel terrible for her?

lol. The strawman is the JN special.

He doesn't condone Rice knocking a woman out cold. No one seriously thinks he condones it. Don't be ignorant.

I agree with you. No one here does...but the usual suspects have been going around implying some do based on having an opinion that differs from theirs.

Is this the part where you tell me I condone beating women?

Personally I think his girlfriend should have left him and done everything she could to throw him in jail..  that's not what she did though.  She stood by his side and spoke on his behalf to Goodell.  My guess is she saw the dollar signs disappearing and started to get worried.  If that's the case then why should I feel terrible for her?

Is this issue about how she feels or what Ray Rice did ?

If she married the guy after that incident then she's as big of an idiot as he is but it still does not condone the behavior. So if she didn't marry the guy and walked what happens to the next girl that comes along who knows nothing of the issue ?

The 75 minutes I've already endured listening to this get regurgitated on every sports medium known to man is 70 minutes too much.

Find something to talk about dickheads - nobody wants to listen to "professional" idiotic speculation on the situation. Ray Rice ain't playing football for a loooooooong time - if ever.

We get it. Goodell will lie and say he had no idea - that ain't changing and nobody will prove different.

26 hours after the first NFL Sunday kicks off and we get nothing but this crap.

I never understood the hate for Pac as a poster.

He doesn't hate me..  it's how he expresses his admiration.  I don't begrudge him for it.  He's, how shall I say, a little deficient in social graces.

Truth be told I actually met him and played a round of golf with him in JVille. 

He doesn't hate me..  it's how he expresses his admiration.  I don't begrudge him for it.  He's, how shall I say, a little deficient in social graces.

Truth be told I actually met him and played a round of golf with him in JVille. 

I have joined the Florida tribe as well. Need to get my golf game up.

after seeing that video I really have no words except for I hope this pos is banned for life

Can I ask why?

What the guy did was terrible and I'm not defending him.  However, if you had 60 seconds of massive stupidity out of 29 years of being a very respectable member of society is that grounds for you to lose your job and not be employable for the rest of your life?

We have laws that protect people from that sort of thing.

SAR I

Can I ask why?

What the guy did was terrible and I'm not defending him.  However, if you had 60 seconds of massive stupidity out of 29 years of being a very respectable member of society is that grounds for you to lose your job and not be employable for the rest of your life?

We have laws that protect people from that sort of thing.

SAR I

if you think that's the first time he hit that poor girl I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you

if you think that's the first time he hit that poor girl I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you

You may be right, but she married him and dropped the charges.

I don't condone what he did.  Criminals of a similar nature do their time or pay their fine too.  Just saying I don't think banning him for life and making him unemployable is the answer.

SAR I

Archived