Bob Kraft is a sanctimonious hypocritical prick

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally brought on because he was a good guy who people liked because of the good he did off the field.

Yep.  It was cool having Tebow and Jeremy Lin in NYC at the same time (both outspoken about their faith and good dudes) but that didn't last quickly.  NYC spit them out.  lol.

Yep. Lin could play but Tebow had more followers; and they were mad creepy.

Lin did it to himself. He had a deal set with NY and then went back to Houston to try to leverage Dolan for another $5 mill. Unethical move and the Knicks told him to **** off because of it. It's also worth noting that it turned out to be a good move because Lin leveled off like a mother****er in Texas, now the Lakers get to pay him $15 million this year.

Lin did it to himself. He had a deal set with NY and then went back to Houston to try to leverage Dolan for another $5 mill. Unethical move and the Knicks told him to **** off because of it. It's also worth noting that it turned out to be a good move because Lin leveled off like a mother****er in Texas, now the Lakers get to pay him $15 million this year.

Yep.  All that was really disappointing.  I don't follow the NBA much and gravitate towards the Nets when I do, but I loved watching Lin play for those brief moments of near-transcendent play (OK maybe I didn't watch him much live and more or less looked at all the gifs you posted of him at that time).  The NBA is better when a team in the East other than LeBron's has exciting players to get behind.

Anyways, back to topic.  Bob Kraft should play in traffic.

Yep.  All that was really disappointing.  I don't follow the NBA much and gravitate towards the Nets when I do, but I loved watching Lin play for those brief moments of near-transcendent play (OK maybe I didn't watch him much live and more or less looked at all the gifs you posted of him at that time). 

The NBA is better when a team in the East other than LeBron's has exciting players to get behind.

Anyways, back to topic.  Bob Kraft should play in traffic.

Wish Lin stayed in NY. The Rockets are/were a mess....and playing with Dwight and Harden is probably worse than Melo/JR, which is pretty incredible.

He should start in LA. He played pretty well in Houston considering playing next to Harden.

Yep. All that was really disappointing. I don't follow the NBA much and gravitate towards the Nets when I do, but I loved watching Lin play for those brief moments of near-transcendent play (OK maybe I didn't watch him much live and more or less looked at all the gifs you posted of him at that time). The NBA is better when a team in the East other than LeBron's has exciting players to get behind.

Anyways, back to topic. Bob Kraft should play in traffic.

WITH JEREMY LIN.

No? Too much?

Again, I do not in any way condone Vick's actions, but he was suspended for two years, one of which was spent in prison. 

Comparing Ray Rice to Michael Vick is like comparing apples to bowling balls. These are hardly equivalent situations.

While they are different situations, if he does not play, once he pays his pennance, it will likely be because he is no good.

NFL Players have killed people (Jones & the former Patriots' receiver), been complicit in murder (Lewis) and still played or came back to play after serving suspensions.

While they are different situations, if he does not play, once he pays his pennance, it will likely be because he is no good.

NFL Players have killed people (Jones & the former Patriots' receiver), been complicit in murder (Lewis) and still played or came back to play after serving suspensions.

He won't be paying any pennance because the dumbass Atlantic County Prosecutor let him go through that pre-trial intervention bullsh*t to avoid prison. 

The only one I didn't have a problem with coming back was Donte Stallworth, if you know the facts of that guys case it was just a sad tragedy all around. 

Again, I do not in any way condone Vick's actions, but he was suspended for two years, one of which was spent in prison. 

Comparing Ray Rice to Michael Vick is like comparing apples to bowling balls. These are hardly equivalent situations.

By Godells own new domestic abuse guidelines the first offense is NOT a season long ban.

Rice will be back THIS season.

Yep.  It was cool having Tebow and Jeremy Lin in NYC at the same time (both outspoken about their faith and good dudes) but that didn't last quickly.  NYC spit them out.  lol.

Problem is their main fan base wasn't a sports fan base or a Jet/Knicks fans.

It was the Jets fans who spit out Tebow

He won't be paying any pennance because the dumbass Atlantic County Prosecutor let him go through that pre-trial intervention bullsh*t to avoid prison. 

The only one I didn't have a problem with coming back was Donte Stallworth, if you know the facts of that guys case it was just a sad tragedy all around. 

Seriously, how many men go to jail for domestic violeance as a first time offender for what we saw Ray do in the video? 

Probably a real small percentage as they are likely to get probation, counseling, etc.

Please,,, you would happily eat a bag of di$ks for an owner half as goo as Kraft.

This is what makes you a ridiculous troll. Its okay to rip the owner of the team you root for when he does something like this. You are so blinded by your homerism and your hatred of us, however, that you let it make you take a moronically indefensible position.

GFY

This is what makes you a ridiculous troll. Its okay to rip the owner of the team you root for when he does something like this. You are so blinded by your homerism and your hatred of us, however, that you let it make you take a moronically indefensible position.

GFY

GFYM

Archived