Anyone see Courtney Aurillo on the big screen on Sunday?

Maxman

Courtney was on a few of the big screen promo shots in the stadium on Sunday. Anyone see these?

Alex Klein, who is one of the Jets chant leaders this year, invited her to a photo shoot for his promo piece. Pretty cool and nice to see that the Jets didn't hold her JetNation.com experience against her.  Local girl makes it big time.  

BTW max I know exactly where you are tailgating, it's where we used to park at Giants stadium and now I am over in B across from the station- I think I am going to drag my old man over at the Chicago game on the 22 and come say hi

If that's OK I don't want to come off like a creep lol. I'll give you my Facebook or something to precheck if you want

BTW max I know exactly where you are tailgating, it's where we used to park at Giants stadium and now I am over in B across from the station- I think I am going to drag my old man over at the Chicago game on the 22 and come say hi

If that's OK I don't want to come off like a creep lol. I'll give you my Facebook or something to precheck if you want

It's a trap?

Cmon over were are in lot E-10, I tailgate with Tailgate Joe.  It is a lot of fun.  Right next to Joe you will see Duane's van. That is usually where I am hanging out (wait, that doesn't sound right, lol).

Bw8CfHeCQAI11JI.jpg

Courtney was on a few of the big screen promo shots in the stadium on Sunday. Anyone see these?

Alex Klein, who is one of the Jets chant leaders this year, invited her to a photo shoot for his promo piece. Pretty cool and nice to see that the Jets didn't hold her JetNation.com experience against her.  Local girl makes it big time.  

Who?

Got it now.

SAR I

Archived