****OFFICIAL PREDICT THE SCORE THREAD JETS-PACKERS WHAT****

damn i think the jets have a legit shot. GB defense is not very good, especially against the run. Also if Lacy and Bugula are out it works to our advantage.  All that being said, the NFL is all about the qb and they have one of the top if not best in the league.  27-20 Fudge Packers

Edited by CotcheryifyouCan
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He'll be your best friend until you pull that bullsh*t. JW12: policing this site with an iron-fist in a velvet glove since '09.

Last time we played them, Rodgers was bad 15/34 no TD but Sanchez was horrible16/32 with two picks and we lost 9-0.    I expect the Jets offense to do what they did against the Raiders and that is t

Nice to see a prediction thread filled with objective analysis and no homer predictions whatsoever.

Posted Images

Like I said previously, great objective analysis in this thread.

Perfect example right here.

Well done Kleck!  How many brains cells did you lose coming up that gem?

Cant lose'em, when you dont have'em.

Neither of you have the intelligence to comprehend my subtle genius. 

Jets 38, Packers 13.

Our offense doesn't make last week's mistakes. Our defense holds them to 1 TD and a bunch of field goals, proving that with a good enough line, a secondary is just that -- secondary.

Edited by JerryK

Jets 19-16 over the Packers. The Jets defensive front 7 will do just enough to disguise the lack of talent on the secondary.Which will  win the game against that mediocre offensive line of the Packers. The Jets just need to run  the ball effectively with Johnson #21 & Ivory #33 against the packers mediocre run defense. There is no way the Jets give up more then 16 points they are just that dominant. Geno cant turn the ball over. I believe that they will win! ::GoJets:

Edited by GenoandtheJets

I think the Jets are going to surprise a lot of people. Rodgers vs. our secondary is scary but with Allen playing well and the possible return of Milliner, (I'd move Walls to slot over Wilson) It shouldn't be quite the field day everyone is expecting. Especially with Bryan Bulaga out, and them having a turnstile at the RT position, need I remind this board about a former Jet named Wayne Hunter? Rodgers will play pretty well, but our pass rush is going to effect his play and possibly cause a turnover/s. Also, I'll take our offense over GB's D anyday. If Geno looks like he did against the Raiders, and limits his mistakes, we'll be good to go.

Jets 27

Pack 20

jets defense has rodgers running for his life, but he makes some great throws anyway.  finds harris on 3rd down.  finds wilson a lot

jets offense runs the packers NT into an early retirement, geno has his usual up and down day. 

I smell special teams type of game.  big return or fumble, maybe a game winning FG

Jets 27

Packers 24

Last time we played them, Rodgers was bad 15/34 no TD but Sanchez was horrible16/32 with two picks and we lost 9-0.

I expect the Jets offense to do what they did against the Raiders and that is to move the ball at will with less penalties and TO.

JETS 31 GB 24

Last time was a robbery, both picks were terrible calls.

Especially the second!

• Upvote 1