Josh Gordon

RandA_lThor

If you haven't gotten Josh Gordon yet and he's still on your WW, I would suggest picking him up.  The NFLPA has voted on a deal that will raise the bar for marijuana tests which will almost assuredly reverse or shorten his suspension.  The reason I say shorten is there might still be a few more games suspended for Gordon because of his DUI.  Even then though, once Gordon gets back, he should be a WR1 and definitely worth the pick up.

3 teams. 3 Josh Gordon adds. I did it last week when this news first started getting kicked around.

From what I understand the vote hasn't happened yet, but if you can find roster spots for sh*tty handcuffs and backup QBs, then you can roll the dice on carrying him for a couple of weeks. Snagging this guy, even if for 8 weeks or something like that, will give you no excuse not to land in the playoffs.

I would so adopt you if you needed a home. 

Lol thanks Crusher.

3 teams. 3 Josh Gordon adds. I did it last week when this news first started getting kicked around.

From what I understand the vote hasn't happened yet, but if you can find roster spots for sh*tty handcuffs and backup QBs, then you can roll the dice on carrying him for a couple of weeks. Snagging this guy, even if for 8 weeks or something like that, will give you no excuse not to land in the playoffs.

The vote hasn't happened yet, but I'm pretty sure that they're just gettting the details ironed out for the players to vote on before this week.  Players like Welker will probably be immediately put in, whereas Gordon might have some problems, but yeah, definitely worth a grab.

I picked him up a few days ago. looks like a 10 game suspension though. should I trade him or hope he's a beast for me come play-off time?

Depends on how many bench positions you have and whether you can afford holding onto him or not. If you have few bench positions but you think you can get into the playoffs without one more bench spit, then keep him, because he will definitely pay his dividends at the end.

Archived