Don't buy the Mayweather fight

Bugg

The media has decided Roger Goodell is worthy of 2 minutes of hate. May be that's justified. But if your're really concerned with stopping domestic violence you can do something concrete this very weekend. Floyd Mayweather is a convicted serial abuser of women. His ex-wife in court testimony said that if their 7-year old son had not called 911, she would be dead. Do not buy this Pay Per View Mayweather fight on Saturday.Discourage anyone you know from doing so. Do not pat...ronize the MGM Grand in Vegas, which is holding it. Do not patronize companies who advertise with this ...person. Because it comes down to dollars and cents. If Mayweather was living in a fridge box under a highway overpass he so richly deserves instead of making millions, he would be reaping his just punishment. If domestic abusers become pariahs and bad for business, that will be a huge step in stopping the violence.

The media has decided Roger Goodell is worthy of 2 minutes of hate. May be that's justified. But if your're really concerned with stopping domestic violence you can do something concrete this very weekend. Floyd Mayweather is a convicted serial abuser of women. His ex-wife in court testimony said that if their 7-year old son had not called 911, she would be dead. Do not buy this Pay Per View Mayweather fight on Saturday.Discourage anyone you know from doing so. Do not pat...ronize the MGM Grand in Vegas, which is holding it. Do not patronize companies who advertise with this ...person. Because it comes down to dollars and cents. If Mayweather was living in a fridge box under a highway overpass he so richly deserves instead of making millions, he would be reaping his just punishment. If domestic abusers become pariahs and bad for business, that will be a huge step in stopping the violence.

and donate that money you would have spent on this fight

I like this idea.

I saw an interview with him once where he compared having multiple girlfriends to owning multiple cars in the worst possible way that comparison could be made.

yeah

his logic was if you can afford to have 20 cars then you should own 20 cars......smh

Anyone here ever seen or meet his dad? This isn't about an individual this is about the need to wipe out entire gene pools. But seriously, I'm ok w free psychological analysist for all children with convict dads until they're 18 in this country. Put my tax money there instead of it going to that fat pig's new sweatshirt from Walmart.

Anyone here ever seen or meet his dad? This isn't about an individual this is about the need to wipe out entire gene pools. But seriously, I'm ok w free psychological analysist for all children with convict dads until they're 18 in this country. Put my tax money there instead of it going to that fat pig's new sweatshirt from Walmart.

I agree with this in spirit.  Pl,us fat people don't really need sweatshirts.  They got fat. Whens the last time you saw you saw a Walrus cucko ca choo wearing a sweater?

I've met Roger. Dude is legit the most knowledgeable person I have ever met about fighting.

Archived