****THE OFFICIAL UPSET SPECIAL LETS MAKE IT 2-0 JETS V. PACKERS GAME THREAD****

ZachEY

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked a fine time to check back in on the Jets. :-) They probably played better than they are in the first half and are now playing worse than they really are. That's football.

I am well aware of "home field advantage" and the general cowardice of NFL officials having watched football all of these years. But I don't understand why these officials so desperately want the Packers to win.

The Jets offense today is one dimensional.  Amazing how the Packers had been able to stuffed the run.

The Jets don't have an overly physical offensive line. Already said but Mangold is just not the same physical talent he once was, not even close.

I suspect Dozier is being groomed as his replacement. 

I picked a fine time to check back in on the Jets. :-) They probably played better than they are in the first half and are now playing worse than they really are. That's football.

I am well aware of "home field advantage" and the general cowardice of NFL officials having watched football all of these years. But I don't understand why these officials so desperately want the Packers to win.

they want to get out of Green Bay alive?

Archived