Thank Sheldon Richardson for that timeout

CobraVerde

Sometimes you gotta trust your players and morningweg still doesn't trust Geno.

There is a lot of truth to that.

Exactly...same reason we ran the ball on 3rd and 5....might as well keep Geno off the field and keep putting in Vick. Marty you dumb bastard.  

So the first couple drives we show some really innovative plays..WITH GENO...then all of a sudden it's run up the middle with CJ non-stop

Exactly...same reason we ran the ball on 3rd and 5....might as well keep Geno off the field and keep putting in Vick. Marty you dumb bastard.  

So the first couple drives we show some really innovative plays..WITH GENO...then all of a sudden it's run up the middle with CJ non-stop

When we had a 21-3 lead we were passing the ball on 3rd and 5 or even less in some circumstances but hey while down by 7 in the 4th it makes more sense to run on 3rd and five when we should have been doing it the entire game with the big lead slowly wearing them down. So first we're G&P then we decide hey lets just shoot it out with Rodgers in week 2 .

Everyone on this board knew the recipie to win was to run and run some more especially when we took a huge lead. But hey maybe we'll fool em Shotty Style

To restore the order of the league's script amid all this chaos. 

Seriously...it is naive to think that an industry worth billions of dollars plays by the rules. Refs are definitely told which team to call more penalties on/ruin drives for...it's just too easy for them to influence the game.

If we were the Pats I bet that 12 man penalty isn't called and we never see that video angle that shows one of them still have 1 foot on the field.

Morningweig needs to let Geno be a quarterback. We don't need another jets 'quarterback'. Stop with the vick packages, wildcat, designed runs (didnt get to see the game, but heard enough to make judgements) and just let him be a throwing quarterback. I'm sick of us losing because of this sh*t.

Morningweig needs to let Geno be a quarterback. We don't need another jets 'quarterback'. Stop with the vick packages, wildcat, designed runs (didnt get to see the game, but heard enough to make judgements) and just let him be a throwing quarterback. I'm sick of us losing because of this sh*t.

These have been nothing but rhythm and momentum killers.

Seriously...it is naive to think that an industry worth billions of dollars plays by the rules. Refs are definitely told which team to call more penalties on/ruin drives for...it's just too easy for them to influence the game.

If we were the Pats I bet that 12 man penalty isn't called and we never see that video angle that shows one of them still have 1 foot on the field.

Kraft is willing to line the pockets of NFL execs and Referees.

Follow the money.

Brees and the Saints openly criticized Goodell and the NFL on how they handled the Ray Rice incident and said he should be judged the same way he judged them. Saints are 0-2 now

Archived