Bren's Haus of Style Logo

Smizzy

I've seen Bren's logos...they are real and they are...spectacular!!!!!!!!

Nice job Verde...on all of 'em!

Now, whazzup with the blink!blink!???????

Thanks Jack!

Blink Blink.....look at my avatar and think about it. It means exactly what it says! What else could it possibly mean?39.gif

Fantasy Football Focus needs one :wink:

Every section could use one! :wink:

Oh & BTW Smiz, Thanks for the compliment. Much appreciated

Is Phenomenal. I just seen it for the first time & i must say im very impressed.

Not sure who made it but it's genius.

Perhaps we should mention here that verdegirl is a HIGHLY PAID professional illustrator who has done us an invaluable favor, pro bono, by providing the icons for us.

Translation: Leave her alon unless you have some serious coin. :lol:

Yeah...You & Max remember that when you add a PAYPAL button on the site!! :wink:

Yeah...You & Max remember that when you add a PAYPAL button on the site!! :wink:

Max and I always tip well. You can ask any stripper down at Scores who "Candyman" and "Phat Pockets" are and they'll point to us. Never fear, verdegirl, we shall give you many dollars (singles, btw) when we hit it big. And when you strip. That too. :lol:

Max and I always tip well. You can ask any stripper down at Scores who "Candyman" and "Phat Pockets" are and they'll point to us. Never fear, verdegirl, we shall give you many dollars (singles, btw) when we hit it big. And when you strip. That too. :lol:

No Tom, I meant don't stick your hand down my pocket for a donation (for a donation) :wink: :twisted:

Archived