The INT at the end of first half lost this game. Completely reversed momentum.

CTM

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and if you're right, and i am being a "douche" you shouldn't need to resort to juvenille name-calling and hiding behind the mod stick to make that point. bazinga.

Getting the last word must be a family trait. I'm guessing you guys have a tough time hanging up the phone.

I'm trying to be nice here, and you're trying to goad me into an argument. Please just stop. Thanks again.

Okay, I get it, you're the "how did it work out" guy. Lesson learned.

Next time we have an 18 point lead let's meet in the gameday thread so I can watch you type "TAKE A KNEE!" for the rest of the game.

SAR I

There ya go. You are learning the nuances of game. It takes folks years sometimes.

douche and stupid both bad, so lets be real here... You are grasping at straws now. 

always thought you were allowed here to call someone's opinion anything you want--but not the person. he called me a douche. that is a personal attack. disappointed.

Getting the last word must be a family trait. I'm guessing you guys have a tough time hanging up the phone.

I'm trying to be nice here, and you're trying to goad me into an argument. Please just stop. Thanks again.

if being nice is calling me a douche, let's see mean. i am really curious now. hear that sound? it's your moral authority crumbling into dust.

Okay, I get it, you're the "how did it work out" guy. Lesson learned.

Next time we have an 18 point lead let's meet in the gameday thread so I can watch you type "TAKE A KNEE!" for the rest of the game.

SAR 

LOL. This is all about lead at end of 1st half, thats it!!!!!!!!

I am all for piling on , being aggressive during rest of game. This just wasnt right time IMHO.

How have you not understood that by now, smh

There ya go. You are learning the nuances of game. It takes folks years sometimes.

You have an 18 point lead in this thread, so stop typing right now. I mean, if you make one mistake with one syllable you may lose the argument so no point in continuing, no need to risk it all.

Practice. Preach.

SAR I

always thought you were allowed here to call someone's opinion anything you want--but not the person. he called me a douche. that is a personal attack. disappointed.

Ya, he said douche, but then said stupid response uncalled for,  LOL

Grasping I think.

Might as well let it go, cause it seems desperation time.

LOL. This is all about lead at end of 1st half, thats it!!!!!!!!

I am all for piling on , being aggressive during rest of game. This just wasnt right time IMHO.

How have you not understood that by now, smh

Uh oh, your 18 point thread lead is down to 11.

Take a knee. Kill the clock. Don't keep trying. Time to focus on the next thread.

Practice. Preach.

SAR I

Ya, he said douche, but then said stupid response uncalled for,  LOL

Grasping I think.

Might as well let it go, cause it seems desperation time.

Better recheck your timeline. The douche response was to being ignored on the stupid response not being the way to have daddy's back.

Uh oh, your 18 point thread lead is down to 11.

Take a knee. Kill the clock. Don't keep trying. Time to focus on the next thread.

Practice. Preach.

SAR I

LOL, you are pretty silly.

OI said I am aggressive for most of game, just not at end of half when I can kill clock and keep lead and not let momentum change. Do you understand??

Again, give it a rest.

i do believe your opinion that i am a douche is incredible! don't ban me mod! i am not worthy! i am not worthy! take pity on me, i only tried to follow your exalted example. i am sorry for being so impertinent to think i, a mere peon, was held to the same standards and rules as your lofty self. i apologize profusely, spare an unworthly soul in your infinite mercy.

Better recheck your timeline. The douche response was to being ignored on the stupid response not being the way to have daddy's back.

It's good to have your back. 

I am done, proof in pudding as they say. I am pretty sure game is won if we take FG there (or throw endzone ball on 3rd down with 30-40 seconds left)  and go into half up 24-9, but who knows.

LOL, you are pretty silly.

OI said I am aggressive for most of game, just not at end of half when I can kill clock and keep lead and not let momentum change. Do you understand??

Ugh. You've just blown an 18 point thread lead.

How is it working out?

SAR I

i do believe your opinion that i am a douche is incredible! don't ban me mod! i am not worthy! i am not worthy! take pity on me, i only tried to follow your exalted example. i am sorry for being so impertinent to think i, a mere peon, was held to the same standards and rules as your lofty self. i apologize profusely, spare an unworthly soul in your infinite mercy.

That's an improvement.

ok so it is ok to resort to personal attacks when first post ignored. thank you for your lesson, m'lord. we only seek to serve and garner your favor.

ok so it is ok to resort to personal attacks when first post ignored. thank you for your lesson, m'lord. we only seek to serve and garner your favor.

Honestly, when it comes to points being proven, you've only proven mine.

Thanks.

Honestly, when it comes to points being proven, you've only proven mine.

Thanks.

glad to be of service. i think my neighbor might be a spy for the resistance. can i have some extra ration coupons for my loyalty in exposing this traitor to the regime?

glad to be of service. i think my neighbor might be a spy for the resistance. can i have some extra ration coupons for my loyalty in exposing this traitor to the regime?

I like how you pressed the whine to the mods button. Nice touch. You're certainly helping to reinforce my accuracy as a poster. I appreciate it.

there are 2 people reading this thread that believe you are not acting like a douche right now. give it a break. nobody wants to hear this

I like how you pressed the whine to the mods button. Nice touch. You're certainly helping to reinforce my accuracy as a poster. I appreciate it.

i apologize for my transgression m'lord but you must understand those of us who live in filth in the shadow of your mighty castle have but few ways to supplicate ourselves and make reasonable grievences to your lordship--you have public shaming when we doing something untoward, and we have but a small button to press when our superior moderators do the same. i did so only to highlight your greatness and your stature as being above the laws of men. i bow before you in abject surrender of your might.

there are 2 people reading this thread that believe you are not acting like a douche right now. give it a break. nobody wants to hear this

m'lord sound the alarm! personal attacks! lord slats i quiver and hide behind your cloak to protect us from this awful scourge of nasty words! do not blame ylekram for he only follows your example as poor Mo did following the example of his superior King Rex.

Archived