The INT at the end of first half lost this game. Completely reversed momentum.

CTM

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Than leave and go buy a NFL Strategy book. 

don't worry about it slats is cool with letting us fend for ourselves because he happens to not like our opinions. but then also mocks us for sticking up for each other. ah the life of a contrarian.

m'lord sound the alarm! personal attacks! lord slats i quiver and hide behind your cloak to protect us from this awful scourge of nasty words! do not blame ylekram for he only follows your example as poor Mo did following the example of his superior King Rex.

how old are you? 6?

Says the guy who keeps telling me I would take a knee with lead forever when I clearly stated I like aggressive play just not at that point in game. At least he reads well for a 7 year old.

when you can't debate the opponents actual opinion, just make one up

strawman2.jpg

Disclaimer: This pictographic post is not intended to insinate or suggest that any poster hererin lacks a brain, or any part thereof. No offense is intended and if any is caused, such intent is specifically denied. No animals were harmed in the authoring of this post.

He's just taking one right out of your playbook, from what I can see.

i hope they never punt again on fourth down or attempt a field goal again all season. live by tha sword die by tha sword baby! #aggression

He's just taking one right out of your playbook, from what I can see.

rules so complicated. so if you called me a douche, i can take one out of your playbook and call you an a$$hole. hypothetically. right? just want to make sure i understand so that i don't run afould of this very context-based rule structure.

rules so complicated. so if you called me a douche, i can take one out of your playbook and call you an a$$hole. hypothetically. right? just want to make sure i understand so that i don't run afould of this very context-based rule structure.

I asked you to try to be less of a douche, which is a little different.

Sorry for pointing out your hypocrisy.

Says the guy who keeps telling me I would take a knee with lead forever when I clearly stated I like aggressive play just not at that point in game. At least he reads well for a 7 year old.

ok. mr strategist. you show me where I used the term "take a knee" in this entire thread. you cant? I thought so. don't let your fingers get ahead of your brain. you seem to be confused. its almost 5pm. time for your crazy pills

strawman2.jpg

Disclaimer: This pictographic post is not intended to insinate or suggest that any poster hererin lacks a brain, or any part thereof. No offense is intended and if any is caused, such intent is specifically denied. No animals were harmed in the authoring of this post.

you are already proven to put quotes in my mouth. he is just following suite

you are already proven to put quotes in my mouth. he is just following suite

no, this would be putting words in your mouth... ylekram, i disagree with your opinion that ray rice should've kicked her when she was down.

you did say they were right in going for it, i said they were not. then it was said i was advocating taking a knee the entire game. pop quiz: who is misrepresenting whom?

ok. mr strategist. you show me where I used the term "take a knee" in this entire thread. you cant? I thought so. don't let your fingers get ahead of your brain. you seem to be confused. its almost 5pm. time for your crazy pills

lol, ya probably SAR said that, I confuse y'all ;)

So Press even agrees, LOL

How did YOUR strategy work out Sunday? LOL

Case Closed.

You are easy

who's press? you and your buddy are the only 2 guys who think you are right. there are literally 100 people or so reading this thread right now as we speak who not only think you are wrong, know you are wrong.

who's press? you and your buddy are the only 2 guys who think you are right. there are literally 100 people or so reading this thread right now as we speak who not only think you are wrong, know you are wrong.

sorry wrong about what?

no, this would be putting words in your mouth... ylekram, i disagree with your opinion that ray rice should've kicked her when she was down.

you did say they were right in going for it, i said they were not. then it was said i was advocating taking a knee the entire game. pop quiz: who is misrepresenting whom?

"it was said". what was said? dude, you are makinh zero sense

the article I sent, did you read it, plus 'How did it work out?' LOL

You are just plain wrong and results prove it. It's OK to be wrong, you grow from it.

Can I have the names of the hundreds, LOL. 

You are too funny, most yuks in awhile, I swear you are a troll goofing off or maybe even assmop ;)

the article I sent, did you read it, plus 'How did it work out?' LOL

You are just plain wrong and results prove it. It's OK to be wrong, you grow from it.

Can I have the names of the hundreds, LOL. 

Yo u are too funny, most yuks in awhile, I swear you are a troll goofing off or maybe even assmop ;)

nah not a troll. trolls are generally creative, funny, and witty. DISCLAIMER NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE HERE IS THE OPPOSITE OF THOSE THINGS. JUST THAT PERHAPS THESE ARE SEVERAL POSITITIVE TRAITS NOT POSSESSED BY SOME. NO PERSON POSSESSES ALL POSITIVE TRAITS. FOR EXAMPLE I AM NOT A GREAT SAILOR. POINTING THAT OUT IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. NOT CALLING ANYONE A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY.

nah not a troll. trolls are generally creative, funny, and witty. DISCLAIMER NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE HERE IS THE OPPOSITE OF THOSE THINGS. JUST THAT PERHAPS THESE ARE SEVERAL POSITITIVE TRAITS NOT POSSESSED BY SOME. NO PERSON POSSESSES ALL POSITIVE TRAITS. FOR EXAMPLE I AM NOT A GREAT SAILOR. POINTING THAT OUT IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. NOT CALLING ANYONE A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY.

Butler just called 2nd time, your soup is cold, hurry up and get in here. The Maid is pissed.

ok, try to stop being less of an a$$hole.

that ok??

So you'd like me to start being more of an a$$hole? I can do that. If you don't want to post here, all you have to do is stop. No reason to keep pushing. I appreciate all the silent whines, too, saves me the trouble of even bothering to make a case.

So you'd like me to start being more of an a$$hole? I can do that. If you don't want to post here, all you have to do is stop. No reason to keep pushing. I appreciate all the silent whines, too, saves me the trouble of even bothering to make a case.

damn and that was my out for when you tried to ban me for a personal attack, nice catch. look man, i like the freewheeling stuff. let people come at me and SJ. we like it. but you can't tie our hands behind our backs. either apply the rules to all or to none at all. much easier than protecting some people and judging others as being able to handle it. you calling me a douche has already inspired a copycat and monkey-see-monkey-do. like it or not but as a mod you gotta be above breaking the rules you are trying to enforce, otherwise it just looks like a personal thing against some.

Archived