Bruce Harper & Wesley Walker

Maxman

Ugh, this broad is horrible.

Pretty brutal comment. Feedback is always welcome but if you are going to use the word broad I think we will pass on the more detailed feedback. We are a fan site and the staff here volunteers their time to cover events like this. They don't get paid and travel to these events on their own dime.Sorry you didn't enjoy the interview. 

Pretty brutal comment. Feedback is always welcome but if you are going to use the word broad I think we will pass on the more detailed feedback. We are a fan site and the staff here volunteers their time to cover events like this. They don't get paid and travel to these events on their own dime.Sorry you didn't enjoy the interview.

Im familiar with Courtney and her work on the podcasts, not a fan, my opinion.

While i understand "broad" isnt exactly a flattering term...IVE HEARD FAR WORSE DISCRIPTIONS USED HERE ON A REGULAR BASIS...with that said, I know it takes on a whole new meaning when its somebody you have personal dealings with that is being described with the not so flattering term. And for that, I apologize to any one who is hurt by my use...including Courtney. I will still remain not a fan.

Im familiar with Courtney and her work on the podcasts, not a fan, my opinion.

While i understand "broad" isnt exactly a flattering term...IVE HEARD FAR WORSE DISCRIPTIONS USED HERE ON A REGULAR BASIS...with that said, I know it takes on a whole new meaning when its somebody you have personal dealings with that is being described with the not so flattering term. And for that, I apologize to any one who is hurt by my use...including Courtney. I will still remain not a fan.

That is a much better way to express it. I don't think anybody was hurt by the term, I know we aren't the political correctness capital of the world lol.

Anyhow back on topic - thanks to everyone for submitting questions. Wesley and Bruce really seemed to enjoy the dialogue. They asked to do the interview together. They talked about a lot of the things and I was surprised to learn how they are still such good friends. They talked about the network of ex Jets from that timeframe, they all don't stay in touch obviously but many of them are.  I never really thought about any of that so it was cool to hear.

That is a much better way to express it. I don't think anybody was hurt by the term, I know we aren't the political correctness capital of the world lol.

Anyhow back on topic - thanks to everyone for submitting questions. Wesley and Bruce really seemed to enjoy the dialogue. They asked to do the interview together. They talked about a lot of the things and I was surprised to learn how they are still such good friends. They talked about the network of ex Jets from that timeframe, they all don't stay in touch obviously but many of them are.  I never really thought about any of that so it was cool to hear.

That's surprising to me because when i leave a job it's like I was never there. Contact between myself and any coworkers immediately ceases. 

Just heard the interview.  What's not to like?  Courtney asked the questions the posters here wanted asked, she got the two Jets to give their views on Rex and the current team and everyone seemed like they were having a good time.  I enjoyed it immensely and hope we have more of these.

Just heard the interview.  What's not to like?  Courtney asked the questions the posters here wanted asked, she got the two Jets to give their views on Rex and the current team and everyone seemed like they were having a good time.  I enjoyed it immensely and hope we have more of these.

My thoughts exactly.

Great interview - no surprise that they like the "player's coach" tho...

The only thing I was surprised about was that they are ex players. And sometimes revisionist history comes in to play, but that wasn't the case here. Definitely agree, players will always want a players coach, no doubt.

Archived