Jets cornerback Dee Milliner says he's experiencing no tightness in his ankle

Apache 51

Can't believe he is doubtful when the Jets have to face these receivers.

Seriously, I'd prefer he get healthy than do anything that would lead to him to have lingering injuries all season. Next two games are NFC opponents. Love to win them, but losing them doesn't hurt as much when it comes to potential playoff chances - should the Jets have any. It's why I would've rested him against Green Bay, and wouldn't be too upset about resting him the next two weeks. I'd rather he be as close to 100% as possible against Rivers, Peyton, and Cindy.

I still say he should have not have played last week -with no training camp at all we should have sat him  to get more practice in.

yup.  you don't play a corner with a bad ankle if he hasn't been able to practice after missing 3 weeks of camp.  just dumb

Seriously, I'd prefer he get healthy than do anything that would lead to him to have lingering injuries all season. Next two games are NFC opponents. Love to win them, but losing them doesn't hurt as much when it comes to potential playoff chances - should the Jets have any. It's why I would've rested him against Green Bay, and wouldn't be too upset about resting him the next two weeks. I'd rather he be as close to 100% as possible against Rivers, Peyton, and Cindy.

yeah we need him to not hurry up and suck there will be plenty of time for that

Archived