Oh, hey Mike Vick, how'd you feel about running 1-2 plays this week?

Integrity28

Vick not interested in getting a series each wk, even tho it would help his own timing. "This isn’t college. U don’t rotate QBs in + out."

The ******* ex-con backup QB has more insight than the damn head coach who has been criticized for forcing this crap into the offense for 6 years and 3 offensive coordinators.

Amazing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you got a young qb, who is still in the developmental phase trying to perfect his timing and rhythm and you take him out for a play. it makes absolutely no sense. and to rex's point about "keeping the defense off balance," he's acting like geno is byron leftwich, kid is a threat with his feet in his own right so there is no reason to have both vick and geno play in a game.

haters-gonna-hate-car-trick.gif

You literally have no good material.

you got a young qb, who is still in the developmental phase trying to perfect his timing and rhythm and you take him out for a play. it makes absolutely no sense. and to rex's point about "keeping the defense off balance," he's acting like geno is byron leftwich, kid is a threat with his feet in his own right so there is no reason to have both vick and geno play in a game.

You know what keeps a defense off-balance? A good QB. Not gimmick plays. Let Geno play. If it were up to Rex he'd neuter Geno the way he did Sanchez, and then blame the bad QB for his team sucking and get himself signed up for a 3rd "fresh start".

You literally have no good material.

Meanwhile your thread is disingenuous balderdash.

I watched the mini Vick interview and the twat that you snipped was his response when a reporter asked him if he wants to be subbed in for a series.

When talking about how he's utilized now he said he's trying to do whatever he can to help and smiled as he said he'll catch a TD pass one of these games.

I never heard you complaining when Brad Smith was running a proficient version of the wildcat back in 09'.  The only time I can recall a player being subbed in for a whole series was once or twice with Tebow and that was only because the offense was putrid.  That's quite different than "a damn head coach who forces this into the offense for 6 years".

You're probably the guy who was fellating Harbaugh a couple years ago when he brought in Kaepernick to run the pistol against us.  I know.. that was "completely different" amirite?

I watched the mini Vick interview and the twat that you snipped was his response when a reporter asked him if he wants to be subbed in for a series.

When talking about how he's utilized now he said he's trying to do whatever he can to help and smiled as he said he'll catch a TD pass one of these games.

I never heard you complaining when Brad Smith was running a proficient version of the wildcat back in 09'. The only time I can recall a player being subbed in for a whole series was once or twice with Tebow and that was only because the offense was putrid. That's quite different than "a damn head coach who forces this into the offense for 6 years".

You're probably the guy who was fellating Harbaugh a couple years ago when he brought in Kaepernick to run the pistol against us. I know.. that was "completely different" amirite?

Good good give into your anger. Your hate will make you stronger.

The ******* ex-con backup QB has more insight than the damn head coach who has been criticized for forcing this crap into the offense for 6 years and 3 offensive coordinators.

Amazing.

No.  He just has sucked every time he has gone out there.  He would rather carry a clipboard for 5 million than be exposed for the over the hill JAG he has become.

I never heard you complaining when Brad Smith was running a proficient version of the wildcat back in 09'. The only time I can recall a player being subbed in for a whole series was once or twice with Tebow and that was only because the offense was putrid. That's quite different than "a damn head coach who forces this into the offense for 6 years".

You're probably the guy who was fellating Harbaugh a couple years ago when he brought in Kaepernick to run the pistol against us. I know.. that was "completely different" amirite?

So the Ape took something out of context, spun it to support his obnoxious position and started a new thread just so he could pound his chest about how he was right on the interwebz?

I don't believe you. That's totally uncharacteristic of him.

I never heard you complaining when Brad Smith was running a proficient version of the wildcat back in 09'.  The only time I can recall a player being subbed in for a whole series was once or twice with Tebow and that was only because the offense was putrid.  That's quite different than "a damn head coach who forces this into the offense for 6 years".

You're probably the guy who was fellating Harbaugh a couple years ago when he brought in Kaepernick to run the pistol against us.  I know.. that was "completely different" amirite?

Fact: Rex has had 3 offensive coordinators.

Fact: Rex's teams have all run versions of the wildcat.

Fact: Rex believes whole-heartedly that the wildcat forces defenses to prepare for you differently.

Conclusion: Rex insists on us using the wildcat as part of the offense.

You'd have to be a complete moron not to reach this conclusion.

Also, you need to get your facts straight. I've always advocated doing whatever we can to build confidence in our QBs and establish rhythm on offense, many of my criticisms of Schottenheimer over the years would have illustrated that fully. There's no place for the wildcat in that sort of advocacy. You don't know what you are talking about.

Flap your wrists in someone else's direction, there's nothing here for you but humiliation.

No.  He just has sucked every time he has gone out there.  He would rather carry a clipboard for 5 million than be exposed for the over the hill JAG he has become.

So... what you are really saying here is that Rex has made it part of our game plan to remove Geno, our budding you QB of the future, during momentum establishing drives, in favor of Vick, an over the hill JAG.

This doesn't make you question Rex at all? Really?

So the Ape took something out of context, spun it to support his obnoxious position and started a new thread just so he could pound his chest about how he was right on the interwebz?

I don't believe you. That's totally uncharacteristic of him.

You don't rotate QBs.

I'm not sure how this needs to be spun or taken out of context. Seems like basic stuff.

1 or 2 random plays a game a rotation does not make.

Nobody believes you.

Geno in, Vick out, Geno out, Vick in, Vick out, Geno in.

That is rotating.

If you want to prop up your straw man on re-defining the semantics of "rotating", then I won't even need to make you look stupid, you'll have accomplished it on your own.

Geno in, Vick out, Geno out, Vick in, Vick out, Geno in.

That is rotating.

If you want to prop up your straw man on re-defining the semantics of "rotating", then I won't even need to make you look stupid, you'll have accomplished it on your own.

I'd like to rotate my left and right fists into your puny solar plexus.

Archived