Anyone see the chic do the back handed d!ick grab during tonights game?

I saw it live! I said to my wife "did she just grab his junk". I rewinded my DVR and sure enough. I love this chic!  :)  Now it's on deadspin.

http://deadspin.com/is-this-celebrating-falcons-fan-grabbing-her-friends-di-1636641683?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I saw it live! I said to my wife "did she just grab his junk". I rewinded my DVR and sure enough. I love this chic!  :)  Now it's on deadspin.

http://deadspin.com/is-this-celebrating-falcons-fan-grabbing-her-friends-di-1636641683?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

And now in super super super slow motion

This is an OUTRAGE!

Expect a news conference and apology by Roger Goodall tomorrow!

A lawsuit by Gloria Allred for allowing the NFL to show public obscenities with a minor testifying.

A fine by the FCC.

A sexual harassment claim by the man against that broad.

Some one has to accept responsibility .

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Smooth move for sure. Reminds me of  Blanchy's in Saigon. Make a move toward the very crowded bar and youre good for at least 2-3 "package checks".

At the bars in Kenya, just going to the bathroom was like running the gauntlet.

I wonder when their cell phones started blowing up ?  when did they realize they were in a whole new world ?

I bet the guys messages were a lot different than the girls.

guys friends :  duuuuuude I saw you on the internet getting you junk grabbed by ______ !!!!  that was so friggin hilarious !!!!  HAHAHAHAHA  duuuuuude that was the BEST FALCONS GAME EVER !!!!!!!11

girls friends : honey, that was gross. the whole world saw you touch it !   ewwww !!!!!! did your dad see you touch it ?