****The Official Jets VS Bears Game Thread®©™****

BP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot about Jared Allen. sh*t. He's going to get at least 1 strip sack.

He has a bad back. Just run right at home and take the fight out of him early.

Allen doesn't scare me. Marshall, Jeffery and Martellis Bennett, yes. Jared Allen, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has a bad back. Just run right at home and take the fight out of him early.

Allen doesn't scare me. Marshall, Jeffery and Martellis Bennett, yes. Jared Allen, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all scare me. All of them. It's the Jets on primetime. It's frightening to begin with.

Ray Lewis disgusts me.

No Tillman is good news.

Gotta run-run-run tonight

ESPN wants to get high and mighty, but they hired Ray Lewis. The next interesting or insightful thing he says will be a first. The idea was to attract yahoos who liked his moronic pre game dance, I suppose. Most of his comments need subtitles. 

ESPN wants to get high and mighty, but they hired Ray Lewis. The next interesting or insightful thing he says will be a first. The idea was to attract yahoos who liked his moronic pre game dance, I suppose. Most of his comments need subtitles.

he should do the dance every week in the studio pre game.

I actually prefer watching the All Blacks from New Zealand doing the Haka.

"Need subtitles"...LOL

SELF RIGHTEOUS JERK

This is going to be ugly. Cutler is going to have a field day. Our secondary can't hang and you can't ask the front 7 to dominate the entire game.

Geno is going to have to be flawless and the RBs need to go for 200 yards to win.

Maybe Cutler will have a down game after that good game.  Hopefully someone stole his wifes breastmilk and he will have a down night. 

Archived