****The Official Jets VS Bears Game Thread®©™****

BP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF??  DON'T TALK LIKE THAT MAN, WE GOT A GAME TO WIN TONIGHT!    FORGET YO SLEEPING, YOU AIN'T A BEAR ARE YOU?   DO YOU HIBERNATE AND ROOT FOR JAY CUTLER?  NO!  

GO JETS 

Its just to painful. Its like watching the scene in HellRasier where he says "I will show you pain like you've never known'  

they needs points and a stop I will take a Jets fg then a Jets td for the win 

Now a stop maybe the refs will make a call in our favor but still a roughing was missed that last series if they called Sheldon on the bs one they needs to call allen on that because sheldon pulled up and allen pulled him down

they needs points and a stop I will take a Jets fg then a Jets td for the win 

Now a stop maybe the refs will make a call in our favor but still a roughing was missed that last series if they called Sheldon on the bs one they needs to call allen on that because sheldon pulled up and allen pulled him down

I read this three times and got a headache.

Surely you jest - not with that bullsh*t no weapon argument - more like he has no freakin common sense 

Of the 3 new weapons: Decker is hurt, Amaro isn't ready and CJ is done. David Nelson and Greg Salas are terrible football players, and we're relying on them to be our outside WRs.

Archived