David Nelson

Shadetree

This should have been on every news station and TMZ should have sent reporters with their iPhone cameras to break this story. Roger Goodell should have had a press  conference for this. 

I know it's hyperbole, but it should get more attention than it does. 

My wife started crying and said she was gonna buy his jersey...

I sad "no" cause buying jet jersey is the kiss of death for the player in thies house..haha

The NFL would be real wise to start shedding light on players like this. If he was a popular loud mouth we would have heard the story months and months ago.

My wife started crying and said she was gonna buy his jersey...

I sad "no" cause buying jet jersey is the kiss of death for the player in thies house..haha

The NFL would be real wise to start shedding light on players like this. If he was a popular loud mouth we would have heard the story months and months ago.

Thats actually my problem with the NFL. Its never with good intent. You'll start seeing stories like this because of the bad press they've got, not because they actually care about the good that a lot of their player/coaches/employees are doing with their money and time. 

yeah that's nice....he still needs to be cut.

You sure?  Because the only two playmakers we have at WR are Decker and Kerley, and Decker was out the second half.  Nelson's not a playmaker, but at least Geno and him have some rapport.  No other WR has even that much. If Nelson goes and Decker gets hurt again, it's gonna be strictly Kerley and the tight ends.

Archived