Jets were jobbed by the Refs

PatriotReign37

the jets sucked but I don't get how the same refs call pi on walls that wasn't even close to pi and not call it on the last play to kerley.

Like I said in another thread. If you get a Jerome Boger or a Ed Hochuli reffed game, you know you're going to be real pissed off at the refs by the end of the game. They're legitimately terrible week in and week out. Boger doesn't even know the right names for the infractions half the time if you listen to him announce the penalties. He even tried to have the Bears accept a penalty on a touchdown play tonight before someone corrected him.

Pretty sure it was more than 2. Only 2 of them ended up biting him in the ass. He legitimately could've had at least 2-5 more INTs if I remember correctly. A lot of bad tipped balls.

I don't count "almost interceptions", we've got enough problems with the things that actually happen.

The Jets are so frustrating, because they are so close to being one of the top contending teams, but penalties, and Geno mistakes are holding them back.  I'm not giving up hope yet though, it's only week three.  This team will get better.

no they're not really that close to being a top contending team. they are a QB, WR, OLB, CB, and OG away at least

Our secondary is week.  But I think if they can just be average, with our front 7 they will be fine.  Give AA some time, he's a keeper.

AA is a fine,young player. he is the kinda guy you want on your team. he is just not a corner back. he is going to continue to get roasted week in and week out till he plays a position that he can actually play

Archived