Jets were jobbed by the Refs

PatriotReign37

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I commented in the game thread about the bad calls going both ways. I've been pretty consistent saying that the bad calls don't help, and have hurt us more than the bad calls our opponents have gotten, especially when you consider the rest of the slop we are putting on the field.

In other words... the bad calls are insult to injury, imo. We can't get out of our own ******* way, and that is problem #1, but it doesn't help that the refs are kicking us while we're down.

Seriously... Is it that hard to wrap your mind around the fact that the Jets made a number of mistakes AND poor officiating hurt them tremendously.

If the Jets played better, the poor officiating wouldn't matter as much.  If the officiating was better, the Jets may have survived some of their mistakes the past two weeks.

Rocket science, this is not.

The officiating has been atrocious league wide. You get Alshon Jeffrey matched up against Darrin Walls he's going to get calls. At least we got the ball on the fumble by Cutler.

Offensive holding isnt going to be called folks...they're protecting the QB at all costs. 

Seriously... Is it that hard to wrap your mind around the fact that the Jets made a number of mistakes AND poor officiating hurt them tremendously.

If the Jets played better, the poor officiating wouldn't matter as much.  If the officiating was better, the Jets may have survived some of their mistakes the past two weeks.

Rocket science, this is not.

Isn't this what I'm saying?

I used to always blame the refs. I used to always think the Jets were getting the worse calls. Then I realized that every game I watched with any rooting interest, for fantasy sports, or pools, or whatever, I always thought my team was getting the worse calls. Then I realized that it was not true.

There were bad calls both ways last night, its not the reason we lost.

Blaming refs is for p\/ssies

I used to always blame the refs. I used to always think the Jets were getting the worse calls. Then I realized that every game I watched with any rooting interest, for fantasy sports, or pools, or whatever, I always thought my team was getting the worse calls. Then I realized that it was not true.

There were bad calls both ways last night, its not the reason we lost.

Blaming refs is for p\/ssies

this is more or less true, a good effort can overcome terrible Refs.

The Jets deserved to lose because of the mistakes they made. The refs didn't throw a pick 6 on the first series, and an EZ int in the second half. 

Archived