Week 4 Waivers

Integrity28

In one of my leagues I am still slotted in with the #1 waiver priority. 

I have Brady, Dalton, Geno at QB, can only have 3 QBs. Do I drop Geno for Bortles (this league has no negative points for INTs / Fumbles)

OR

Do I use that waiver on Deangelo Williams or Lorenzo Talliafero?

Those are the best 3 guys available.

Bortles for Geno is interesting. With no worry of negative points, I'd imagine both have decent upside. Standard 4 points pass td/6 per rush td, 1 point per 25 pass/1 per 10 rush?

If that's the case, I'd still give Geno a slight heads up. Only questions are A--do you think Geno keeps the job (I do) and B--if you prefer Bortles, do you think he'll last behind that awful line?

I've got Talliaferro in a couple leagues already. Odds are Pierce gets the start against Carolina, struggles, and Talliaferro gets more touches. I know you've been playing fantasy for a while so you know better than to buy into DeAngelo unless you're REALLY desperate for production now.

Bortles for Geno is interesting. With no worry of negative points, I'd imagine both have decent upside. Standard 4 points pass td/6 per rush td, 1 point per 25 pass/1 per 10 rush?

If that's the case, I'd still give Geno a slight heads up. Only questions are A--do you think Geno keeps the job (I do) and B--if you prefer Bortles, do you think he'll last behind that awful line?

I've got Talliaferro in a couple leagues already. Odds are Pierce gets the start against Carolina, struggles, and Talliaferro gets more touches. I know you've been playing fantasy for a while so you know better than to buy into DeAngelo unless you're REALLY desperate for production now.

I'm putting in the claim for Talliaferro. I don't actually want either guy, it was purely a grab to use in a trade.

It's a 2 QB league. My roster is...

Dalton

Brady / Geno

Monte Ball

Marshawn

Ben Tate / Knile Davis / Alfred Blue

Torry Smith / Terrance Williams / Sammy Watkins

Vincent Jackson / Boldin

Pitta

Hauschka

streaming Def

Literally the only guy performing at his draft value is Marshawn. Everyone else is underwhelming. I'm hoping to force some roster turnover this week. I'm grabbing Talliaferro so that I can deal from RB as a source of strength. 

Archived