Damon Harrison NT 32 48%

Kyle Wilson CB 21 32% 

Kenrick Ellis NT 13 20% 

Jason Babin OLB 12 18%

Legar Douzable DE 10 15%

Trevor Reilly OLB 5 58%

Phillip Adams CB  4 46%

Jaiquawn Jarrett FS 3 35%

David Nelson - 100% of the plays.  He's terrible.  Holy sh*t.  Great dude.  Awesome what he's doing with Haiti.  The NFL needs more stories like that...but man, he sucks. 

He'll fall to the 6th or 7th option by mid-season if everyone is healthy. Between Decker, Kerley, Cumberland, Amaro, and Salas there are better options. Nelson can be useful but it's not when he gets bumped up the depth chart like that. 

David Nelson - 100% of the plays.  He's terrible.  Holy sh*t.  Great dude.  Awesome what he's doing with Haiti.  The NFL needs more stories like that...but man, he sucks.

I was gonna say the same thing. No way this guy has justified being on the field nearly that much. Hopefully when they came to the conclusion that Ivory needs to be out there more rather than Johnson, they also noticed that Salas should be getting playing time ahead of Nelson.

Nelson blows. I said it on the game thread. I say it to myself walking around my house. I would say it on the phone if I had anyone to call. I never tire of saying it. Boggles the mind the time he gets. I pine for Clyde Gates.

Ok lets not get delusional now.

I pine for Clyde Gates.          

maybe im reading these wrong but 4 snaps is not 46% of the total defensive plays. 

haha, weird, it should be 8%, 6%, 5%.

He'll fall to the 6th or 7th option by mid-season if everyone is healthy. Between Decker, Kerley, Cumberland, Amaro, and Salas there are better options. Nelson can be useful but it's not when he gets bumped up the depth chart like that. 

Idk, he's been in on at least 75% of the snaps so far this season.  I just want to know what they're seeing on film to keep trotting him out at that high of a rate.  He's really bad.  Just dont see any of those guys taking snaps from him.  Decker obviously, but even when he's in the game, Nelson is getting a ton of snaps.

I was gonna say the same thing. No way this guy has justified being on the field nearly that much. Hopefully when they came to the conclusion that Ivory needs to be out there more rather than Johnson, they also noticed that Salas should be getting playing time ahead of Nelson.

Ivory and Salas absolutely need more touches.  Though I can get that picture of Salas dropping that perfect ball in week 1 out of my head.  It was just as easy of a catch as Amaro's last week...maybe even easier. 

Archived