Jets / Lions Sunday, 9/28

Fishooked

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone here going?

Planning on going to Tailgate Joe's along with some folks from JI on Sunday - hoping to meet Max and any number of you folks as well. 

I'm also hoping we can limit Calvin Johnson to 17 touchdowns or less. 

So glad you guys are coming to the tailgate. It will be great to meet you guys!

So glad you guys are coming to the tailgate. It will be great to meet you guys!

You may change your mind shortly afterwards lol 

Gonna be a great day, well, I can only promise that up until kickoff! Bought a second FEC120 smoker this summer and gonna load them both up for the tailgate, pumping out over 120lbs of chicken wings. ORdered up some special rub as well to season these up.

The menu sounds great, and the weather is looking awesome as well.

I'm particularly stoked because it's been a long time since I've been to a game, and I haven't seen the aluminum shoebox in person yet.

More importantly though is being able to meet some of my friends for the first time.

Hey does Rex & the Jets do their walkthrough the crowd for each home game? Where do they do that and around what time? 

You may change your mind shortly afterwards lol 

The menu sounds great, and the weather is looking awesome as well.

I'm particularly stoked because it's been a long time since I've been to a game, and I haven't seen the aluminum shoebox in person yet.

More importantly though is being able to meet some of my friends for the first time.

Hey does Rex & the Jets do their walkthrough the crowd for each home game? Where do they do that and around what time? 

Usually around 10:30ish I believe it is. The team will put out an announcement with the exact time. it is at the MetLife Central Gate of the stadium between lots F & G.

Might sound odd, but it all depends on Derek Jeter.  Have tix for his final game in Boston.  If he's not gonna' play then I'm heading to the game and looking forward to tailgatejoe's....food was awesome on Mon night.

Oh, looking forward to the game too.

Might sound odd, but it all depends on Derek Jeter.  Have tix for his final game in Boston.  If he's not gonna' play then I'm heading to the game and looking forward to tailgatejoe's....food was awesome on Mon night.

Oh, looking forward to the game too.

I didn't see you Monday night and was looking for you. There was a big crowd at Joes tailgate. If you go on Sunday stop over and say hello. I will be parked at the same spot as the opener.

I didn't see you Monday night and was looking for you. There was a big crowd at Joes tailgate. If you go on Sunday stop over and say hello. I will be parked at the same spot as the opener.

Sorry man, I was going to come over at one point but you looked like you had a few folks visiting and didn't want to interrupt.  I'll definitely swing over if I make it on Sunday.

Sorry man, I was going to come over at one point but you looked like you had a few folks visiting and didn't want to interrupt.  I'll definitely swing over if I make it on Sunday.

Thats cool. One of the reasons I Tailgate next to Joe is to see everyone who shows up. You and anyone else are always wecome!!! Say Hi have a beer and make fun of Max

Thats cool. One of the reasons I Tailgate next to Joe is to see everyone who shows up. You and anyone else are always wecome!!! Say Hi have a beer and make fun of Max

That is reason enough to go to the game

make fun of Max

LOL..sounds good man.  Hopefully Jeter announces his intentions before Sunday.  I'd hate to make that six  hour drive just to have him not play.

I'm gonna be there. Coming in a coach bus with by nephew's football team. Have no idea where I'm gonna be, but if were there early enough, I'll take a stroll around the parking lot.

Is anyone gonna bust my balls if I'm drinking from a solo cup? What about an actual beer can? I don't get out much. Lol.

Archived