Welcome jets28

Brenjetsfan

The hens are all here Newjetster!!!..and we will cluck accordingly... :lol: . Thanks for the warm welcome. I miss you guys. Now someone tell me how in the hizzee can I get my Curtis under me ASAP.. :?:

Curtis under you? If you are asking about an avatar I have no idea. If you really want a man under you then PM TomShane. He seems to be good at that!

Curtis under you? If you are asking about an avatar I have no idea. If you really want a man under you then PM TomShane. He seems to be good at that!

What the Hell are you talking about. The only action Shane gets is with his right hand and a tube of KY Jelly.

To GGG and Brenda...words can't express the love I have for you guys...The men are thinking hot lesbian love right now... :lol: . Bren the skies have not been friendly. Weather has sucked and made for way to much OT. And I've been lurking GGG...gotta keep an eye on the competition...j/k

To GGG and Brenda...words can't express the love I have for you guys...The men are thinking hot lesbian love right now... :lol: . Bren the skies have not been friendly. Weather has sucked and made for way to much OT. And I've been lurking GGG...gotta keep an eye on the competition...j/k

We've missed you. Glad you're here! But stay away from Curtis and TomShane or I'll make sure you never post here again. They're both mine.

We've missed you. Glad you're here! But stay away from Curtis and TomShane or I'll make sure you never post here again. They're both mine.

The saga continues....dun dun dun!!...You can have Tom. Curtis is my one true love. My loyalty is undying.. :D

I have a love for the aforementioned Tom Shane....but I prefer Curtis under me at all times.. :D . I do need avatar help though. When I registered I saw nothing about it there.

PM me with what you are looking for. I would be happy to set something up for you!

Thanks Faba...your a good man. Get my Mets back on TV for me before I go postal please!!

Jets28 I am real optimistic (which I always am at the start of the season) for the Mets this year.

TimeWarner and MSG problems unfortunately I can not help you with.

I missed you lady...my question to "Ask Greengal" would be...how do I get Curtis to be my love slave?... :P

hey there i was wondering where you had been... my partner in crime for the hot guy threads.. ;) just pm me the question and i am sure to get you all the answers you need. ;)

The hens are all here Newjetster!!!..and we will cluck accordingly... :lol: . Thanks for the warm welcome. I miss you guys. Now someone tell me how in the hizzee can I get my Curtis under me ASAP.. :?:
mmmmmmm is that my girl shak??

What's good mama?

Archived