Jeter's last home game

Blackout

Actor COUGH gay

ha maybe.

no, I just think that if Jeter was going to marry one of those women he would have already. what? in his retirement he's going to marry someone who is never around to spend any time with him? he'll probably marry some wealthy, high powered pretty but not "hot" business woman who lives most of her life in NYC (or wherever he spends his time).

ha maybe.

no, I just think that if Jeter was going to marry one of those women he would have already. what? in his retirement he's going to marry someone who is never around to spend any time with him? he'll probably marry some wealthy, high powered pretty but not "hot" business woman who lives most of her life in NYC (or wherever he spends his time).

There are not enough Tic Tacs to make marrying Derek Jeter worthwhile

http://deadspin.com/derek-jeter-ass-eating-gossip-we-really-want-to-be-true-1636889346

• 2 weeks later...

They don't serve it lol.  If I wanted to get drunk at a Sox game, I'd pregame then maybe buy a Sam Adams or Long Trail Ale at the game (they cost $0.50 more than Bud Light).

wow!

a screwdriver at the last game i went to (a Redskins home game) was 9 dollars. smh.

Archived