Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just about done with this league.

Watching it is a chore these days.

when you see week in and week out a different set of rules for The Jets and the teams they are playing, it just gets old. I mean who had any DOUBT that the challenge would go for the Jets?

I know everyone here is gonna blame Rex anyway but coaching at the HC level and offensive side take a huge part of the blame today. Down 10-3 with the ball under two minutes at second and three leads to a Detroit TD and then Rex just gives the game to the Lions on a silver platter by punting on 4th and 2. Everyone in the stadium knew the Jets weren't touching that ball again. 

Rex is going to get killed on here but this will be the first week of the season it's actually warranted

blow me Yes I am questioning your intelligence because you asked for players I named them you take some higher ground because you think you know more then anyone else. So just stop because you don't

You want a formed sentence you are as bad as this team is. Unprepared and ill-informed. You asked for answers people give them to you give some half assed-answer and choose to ignore any fact.

Just so you know, your "formed sentence" still wasn't English.  Not close.

And I don't think I know more than everyone else.  I think the fact that 32 teams passed on the players you mentioned means your argument is pretty invalid.

blow me Yes I am questioning your intelligence because you asked for players I named them you take some higher ground because you think you know more then anyone else. So just stop because you don't

You want a formed sentence you are as bad as this team is. Unprepared and ill-informed. You asked for answers people give them to you give some half assed-answer and choose to ignore any fact.

Punctuation is free, stronzo.  What banana boat did you fall off?

Your posts give me mini strokes.

Also, it's not nice to tell people to blow you.

2-8 by the break - GUARENTEED if Geno continues to start - then the weaker part of the schedule comes and Jets will feat on those scrub azz teams and we will end up 6-10.

Then the excuses will roll on in - ohhh Geno showed progress blah blah blah.  

doesn't matter you lose the locker room if you flush the season on geno when you got a $5M qb ready to roll tomorrow riding the bench

Well this thread certainly took an ugly turn.

it happens sometimes after a loss bro-Jets fans are emotional especially since we've been seeing the same thing for 4 seasons in a row and there is no hope that anything is going to get any better in sight 

Going into today the Jets were 7th in RZ appearances per game. The percentage sucks but creating the opportunity so often is significant for a team and QB so young.  

cant even believe you would throw number like this out there when we have so many issues in the red zone. getting there means nothing if you cant score and turn the ball over not even coming away with 3 points. bringing up the fact we get there at a 7th best clip is absurd when we onoly score 33% of the time

and gayno please do not bother answering. I am just ignoring you at this point Mostly because you bring absolutely nothing to a covnersation.

I got a feeling this will spill into our next Jet  loss next week between these two.  Maybe you guys should consider getting your own room.

Archived