Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't disagree but he's a major problem. He is not a competent NFL QB and he never will be.And it's borne in part because the HC has almost nothing to do with the offense. 

yes but the orginal poster is on crack anyone with glasses can see it starts with the player who has the ball in his hands every freaking offensive series

Take a few deep breaths please. It´s not over yet. Stafford might be out of the game with another sack or hit. Momentum is a powerful thing.

Why bother benching Geno when it is clear it´s not all on him. Well I´m gonna logout of this forum until tomorrow. Who needs enemies with...

it starts with him that's why he needs to gather himself he has not made bad choices but he has made bad throws

Meh. This is the best defense we've played all year. Had the ball under two minutes facing second and three and we throw two straight incompletions.

Marty's hubris is why we're down 17-3 and not 10-3.

Sucks but I still believe in Geno and Idzik. Growing pains

geno and idzik. the 2 biggest issues with the jets

There are better things to do than watch this terrible game.  But that does not mean you have to move furniture.  Free yourself from the shackles of domestic servitude.  

I myself am listening to the game, chuckling, crying, screaming and drinking pepto bismol while I clean the cat litter box.

Matt Simms > Geno Smith

Still

THANK YOU. im here trying to be supportive and trying to not say anything. Especially with like everyone crying for Mike Vick who is no better. All he does better is run maybe slightly faster. Shut up with that. totally reminds me of Favre. How did that work out. Lets drop this nonsense and give the kid a shot, so we can either move on with a new guy, or get rid of them all and start fresh at QB.

Matt Simms wasn't even good in preseason.

not saying Matt Simms is good but neither is Geno.

When the cowboys and their fans were laughing at the premise of bringing in Tony Romo for a few years while they watched players like Quincy Carter sh*t all over the Field why the Jets never give another QB a chance while our starters sh*t and piss all over is achieving nothing

not saying Matt Simms is good but neither is Geno.

When the cowboys and their fans were laughing at the premise of bringing in Tony Romo for a few years while they watched players like Quincy Carter sh*t all over the Field why the Jets never give another QB a chance while our sh*t and piss all over is achieving nothing

We had the 8th overall offense coming into this game against the #1 defense.  Geno isn't good, but the overreaction is greater than the problem.

Archived