Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

OMG THE FORMER #1 OVERALL PICK IN HIS 6TH SEASON IS BETTER THAN THE 39TH OVERALL PICK IN HIS 2ND SEASON!

it is not just that genius, it is the over ineptitude of this team the inability to create plays the unwillingness by the front office to bring a another cb any cb to help an injuries defensive backfield the stupid play calling the lack of growth from Geno.,

Shall I continue 

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Rex Ryan Defense!

Gives up three 3rd down plays, two which were 3rd and long, and Stafford runs it in for a TD. 

I'm telling you, every year is exactly the same.  The modal game of the Rex Ryan era is:

1) Offensive ineptitude.

2) Defense does enough to keep it close.

3) Offense finally does something.

4) Defense lets up a score.

5) Offensive ineptitude.

it is not just that genius, it is the over ineptitude of this team the inability to create plays the unwillingness by the front office to bring a another cb any cb to help an injuries defensive backfield the stupid play calling the lack of growth from Geno.,

Shall I continue 

Looking at this game, we're definitely a CB away from winning it.

The Jets are losing to a significantly better team.  There are many reasons for that.

Looking at this game, we're definitely a CB away from winning it.

The Jets are losing to a significantly better team.  There are many reasons for that.

yeah we are more then a cb, , qb and a receiver away from winning it. You have 21 freaking million dollars left over to bring in player sand you don't. whose fault is that. Whose fault when you have resources and you don't spend them to improve . Whose fault is that? I am not saying you fix all three but you bring in a receiver and cb to help. Only idiot believes we should not have tried anything to improve and we did not that is idzick not rex. The bad play calling and performance and preparation is rex 

yeah we are more then a cb, , qb and a receiver away from winning it. You have 21 freaking million dollars left over to bring in player sand you dot. I am not saying you fix all three but you bring in a receiver and cb to help. Only idiot believes we should not have tried anything to improve and we did not that is idzick not rex. The bad play calling and performance and preparation is rex 

Lots of talk about 21M.  Very little about who would actually make sense to use it on.

Archived