Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the easy way out for you is to blame the offense.

Yeah, thats a great way out for me as a Jets fan. lol.

The easy way for you to talk is to not wait for the corners to be at fault. 

Like I said, I will talk to you when the fault here are the corners....or you can respond and have the last word, I'll simply wait for the corners to be at fault for me to respond to you. 

lelwalls

This team is a ******* joke. Why did they have to get that TD to force me to endure this sh*t?

Man IJ, of all the NFL teams that you could have latched on to, why did you have to pick this loser franchise? I mean there are a lot of other good teams with green in the uniforms...why did you do it to yourself, when you had a CHOICE?

it's not geno's fault,oh yes,and he doesnt care what we think.  i wonder how he will do on the unemployment line next yr with idzik.  rex will get another job as a defensive coach.  nfl must divest jets of this team as the nfl needs healthy teams in its biggest markets.

If that's the way you want to discuss it, they also did not add Deon Sanders or Ty Law or Rod Woodson or Dick Lebeau.  Since out of the league does not matter.  So, they suck.

I question your intelligence or are you baiting me?  these players played last yr and could help this yes or no. Simple question. 95 % of the people with our situation here would say yes. And still nothing about the receivers I mentioned.....

Just stop please you are single handedly hurting the intelligence of the entire internet

it's not geno's fault,oh yes,and he doesnt care what we think.  i wonder how he will do on the unemployment line next yr with idzik.  rex will get another job as a defensive coach.  nfl must divest jets of this team as the nfl needs healthy teams in its biggest markets.

Wow, Geno saying he doesn't care what you think really got to you.

Yeah, thats a great way out for me as a Jets fan. lol.

The easy way for you to talk is to not wait for the corners to be at fault. 

Like I said, I will talk to you when the fault here are the corners....or you can respond and have the last word, I'll simply wait for the corners to be at fault for me to respond to you. 

nice spin. damage in all 4 games was thru the air. just admit the backfield sucks and the conversation is over

and you know what I have no feelings at all about this loss-that's real sad too-Rex Ryan has turned the Jets into a non-entity in the minds of so many of the long time fans. 

Sad but true.  I'll continue to watch, but am no longer vested emotionally.  The guys that run this organization just disgust me.  At least I have hope with the Rangers and a long NHL season.

I question your intelligence or are you baiting me?  these players played last yr and could help this yes or no. Simple question. 95 % of the people with our situation here would say yes. And still nothing about the receivers I mentioned.....

Just stop please you are single handedly hurting the intelligence of the entire internet

I love when people who can barely form sentences question my intelligence.

No baiting.  You listed 5 guys that we should have signed.  4 of them are out of the league.  Then, you claim some intellectual high ground.  Hilarious.

I love when people who can barely form sentences question my intelligence.

No baiting.  You listed 5 guys that we should have signed.  4 of them are out of the league.  Then, you claim some intellectual high ground.  Hilarious.

blow me Yes I am questioning your intelligence because you asked for players I named them you take some higher ground because you think you know more then anyone else. So just stop because you don't

You want a formed sentence you are as bad as this team is. Unprepared and ill-informed. You asked for answers people give them to you give some half assed-answer and choose to ignore any fact.

Archived