Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see we blame 3 offensive coordinators,2 GMs, 2 QB's, and multiple players for the Jets sucking.  When is it Wrex fault? 

cause it is really all rex's fault. they are behind by a td with no cb's and rookie safety mistake. I am pissed because Geno looks worse every freaking week. That and can we get on call after the ass ******* we took the last three weeks awe are due 2 or three

Yes youre right. Totally exotic crazy blitz that created the opportunity for the WR to get behind a S 30 yards deep

Dude, Calvin Pryor wasnt 30 yards deep. He was 11 yards deep and Allen was 10 yards deep. And like the safety that got burnt on the other side (which was 15 yards deep), it seems like both safeties were spying on the slot players which is what caught him flat-footed. Nonetheless, lets not pretend like my statement is only relevant to this play. Check out any 3rd and long and watch the stupidity commence. 

He doesn't care what you think.

LOL.

dont i know it!  If Rex cares about 1 - 3, he puts in Vick in the second half.  I think everyone in the stadium knows now we do not have a starting NFL QB at the moment.  Am watching the Dolphins and Colts games on NFL ticket also, must be nice to actually have such a player.

Archived