How could you blame Rex Ryan

lancemehl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You blame him because he is the head coach and he is the guy running this "elite defense" that in crunch time has never stopped anyone and gives up 90+ yard TD drives like a cheap whore gives up head for crack-This IS Rex's fault, this IS the GM's fault and especially this is Woody Johnson's fault Izik's

Rex deserves appropriate criticism, but my goodness, how can you expect ANY coach to win with the HORRENDOUS quarterback play we have been subjected to since 2009. We are 20 mil under the cap and you'd think Idzik would want to get more weapons to help his 2nd round qb pick. Signing Decker wasn't going to cut it at WR; we should have signed Decker and Emmanuel Sanders or Golden Tate.

yea but EVERYBODY does push-ups at practice when that happens! There's just too much FUN for such a sh*tty team that goes on under Rex Ryan's "leadership"

I couldn't believe that sh*t. Like his solution for solving that problem is to make water boys do pushups. ******* Christ. This man should not be a head coach.

Megatron is pretty much out for the game and he still couldn't manage this sh*t. Get the **** off my team you glorified coordinator.

You blame him because he is the head coach and he is the guy running this "elite defense" that in crunch time has never stopped anyone and gives up 90+ yard TD drives like a cheap whore gives up head for crack-This IS Rex's fault, this IS the GM's fault and especially this is Woody Johnson's fault Izik's

4 false starts and counting. At a home game.

I couldn't believe that sh*t. Like his solution for solving that problem is to make water boys do pushups. ******* Christ. This man should not be a head coach.

all of this

Considering the personnel he gets handed year after year. And now, what we'll do is keep the inept GM and fire the capable coach....and the wheel of idiocy keeps on rolling. No team in the league can win with the trash we're putting on the field.

8-8 is a masterul job

This is a huge issue and has been since he got here. We have never forced turnovers under him. At this point the issues we have had under Rex Ryan have been here since he started (sloppy offensive play -- turnovers/penalties, and on defense, giving up points before half, too many penalties)..

Not sure what to do, players or not but these are killers.

Archived