No playoffs for Cano....Sonny Gray throws shut out for Oakland!

Blackout

the way i figure is if the Yankees don't make it then the evil Mariners don't deserve it either

great job by Sonny Gray today throwing CG shut out therefore saving the bullpen for the A's for the wild card match 

I think the Athletics will beat the Royals but I want KC to win because they've stunk for so long.

So the Mariners are evil because they out Yankeed the Yankees? Got it.

Also, if the Yankees just give the money they gave to Ellsbury to Cano and left Gardner in CF, they probably do much better this season.

Just sayin'.

Nice to see Carl poke his head into the real world for a change. He's right. There's no point in hating on Cano or Seattle.

I'm going to hate on Cano's facial hair, though. He looks like an idiot.

So the Mariners are evil because they out Yankeed the Yankees? Got it.

Also, if the Yankees just give the money they gave to Ellsbury to Cano and left Gardner in CF, they probably do much better this season.

Just sayin'.

and that is why evil Cano is evil  - he wanted the almighty dollar and irrelevance in Seattle over a little less money but being the face of the best franchise in sports history once Jeter was out the door.

I just call it how I see it - Seattle is gonna have a lot of fun with that contract :D

and that is why evil Cano is evil  - he wanted the almighty dollar and irrelevance in Seattle over a little less money but being the face of the best franchise in sports history once Jeter was out the door.

I just call it how I see it - Seattle is gonna have a lot of fun with that contract :biggrin:

This makes no sense. His game is perfect for the longer contract. He doesnt miss games. He keeps in good shape. 

His game isnt based on speed that he will lose as he ages. Not power based that he will lose pop with age. 

He is a 300 plus hitter who plays a great D. You are correct, they will have fun with that contract.

Cant hate on either IMO. Seattle made their team better with the move. And the Yankees clerly did not want Cano back.

This makes no sense. His game is perfect for the longer contract. He doesnt miss games. He keeps in good shape. 

His game isnt based on speed that he will lose as he ages. Not power based that he will lose pop with age. 

He is a 300 plus hitter who plays a great D. You are correct, they will have fun with that contract.

Cant hate on either IMO. Seattle made their team better with the move. And the Yankees clerly did not want Cano back.

They are paying him Pujols money to put up ICHIRO stats.  

.314/.382/.454 with 14 homers

these are ichiro numbers without the stolen bases 

We can make a case against any big contact in Baseball. Who has got their new contract or an extension and is worth the money or out plays it? I'll wait. 1st year in a long time he hasn't hit close to 30 hr. Can't start judging on 1 year. I don't think 1 year with 1 hrs gives u the right to rip the contract. Truth is they are all getting paid for the past anyway.

Archived