Dancing with the Stars

Gang Green Girl

I think it's on tonight. Another reason ABC is going to hell in a handbasket.

Jerry Rice or Kenny Mayne?

:roll:

ABC still has Lost, my favorite show on TV and Desperate Houswives. Every network has at least one garbage reality show...by the way, ALL reality shows are garbage in my book.

ABC still has Lost, my favorite show on TV and Desperate Houswives. Every network has at least one garbage reality show...by the way, ALL reality shows are garbage in my book.

i also like Boston Legal ;) you cant beat james spader and william shatner! :lol:

Waitaminute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gang Green Girl has a TV??? Why wasn't I informed????????? I've been done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

950+ members here and not one has watched this show. Guess it won't be long before it's off the air.

Anyway...Kenny Mayne was the first to be knocked off in his puffy black Seinfeld-like pirate shirt. He's a goofball, but he was the only reason to watch it.

...I need someone to explain to me why anyone would think that Desperate Housewives is a good show. Alk? Are you okay? The show is garbage. Pure garbage. Almost as bad as Dancing with the Stars.

I don't watch it religiously but every now and then I'll sit down with the wife and watch it. Whenever I do, it's pretty funny. The fact that every one of the women is hot as hell doesn't hurt either.

Can someone help me understand Scrubs? I tried to watch it again a week or so ago....didn't last 45 seconds.

Some kid was holding a hamburger in the lunchroom, asked for the ketchup, and 5 people reached out with ketchup. < long pause, presumably for me to get up from the floor >

That show is a 30 minute Mentos commercial.

...as for Dancing with the Stars, they mean well, but it's gay. Right up there with magicians and mime -- and Clinton Portis interviews.

...I need someone to explain to me why anyone would think that Desperate Housewives is a good show. Alk? Are you okay? The show is garbage. Pure garbage. Almost as bad as Dancing with the Stars.

Garb once again great minds think alike! :wink:

I cannot stand Desperate Housewives. I have tried watching it many times and just am not thrilled by it. #-o

As for Dancing with the Stars, I watched it a couple of times last season but honestly did not really like it until it got down to the last three couples. However, I do not see myself watching it again.

All that show needs is a little dose of James Spader and William Shatner. In fact, all any show needs is more James Spader and William Shatner. They're the "Cowbell" of primetime television.

All that show needs is a little dose of James Spader and William Shatner. In fact, all any show needs is more James Spader and William Shatner. They're the "Cowbell" of primetime television.

got to agree with you there sir!! they are hot!! i dont think i will ever get over spader in sex lies and videotapes :oops: .... and you got to love ... the capt. kirk!

Funny Ha-Ha or Funny I need to look into a restraining order????

OK, to recap: Scrubs is funny because it is stream-of-conscious absurity--it was funnier as "Dream ON" but it's still funny!!!

Why is "Desperate Housewives" good? Two words: Eva Longoria....you do have a pulse, don't you?

Boston Legal? It has Mark Valley, once the star of "Keen Eddie"...cool!

Bren's back! I've seen it...good to see it again!

And I still can't believe GGG saw an episode of Seinfeld...must be that day around the All-Star break when no sports are played!!! You go girl!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...to infect a new thread!

Archived