Sheldon Richardson tells Jets fans to "shut up" & more

RSJ

The Jets public relations dept has been a rolling comedy of errors since for as long as I can remember. There was that brief relief of embarrassment during the Parcells era only for it all to double down during his exit.

True. But I think it's jumped up significantly from Hess to Woody. The thing about Woody is he actually tries to fix this stuff and whatever methods he uses always make it even more laughable. I wouldn't be surprised if he announced he was making Sheldon and Geno go to media sensitivity training or something.

Or maybe it's just that the Internet exists now and we have 24 hour access to this. I dunno. God I hate being a fan of this franchise.

It is so stupid for any player to take shots at their fans- beyond comprehension on what some of these guys are thinking.

A result of a head coach that runs his mouth. Again substantively it doesn't really matter all that much. But it's a glimpse into how thougthless and undisciplined this coaching staff is. 

*outrage*

*demands for apology/apologies*

1-3 with all the division games and all but one conference games to go is a COMPLETE AND UTTER disaster. All hope is lost! Everyone drink the ******* punch and/or pop in your cyanide! Everyone is stupid and gay and dumb and can't plaly foozeball. Fire and hire baby! Grip and rip! Clean the house and make it quiet as a mouse (or sumthin)!

Meh.. if a guy is asked a question and he answers it honestly I got no beef. He probably should have said "no comment" but I'm not gonna get my panties in a bunch over it.

Try it out yourself, see how it works.

Tomorrow, at work, organize a meeting of your companies customers, then go ahead and "be honest" with them about all their many drawbacks as customers.

Then, tell us how your Boss feels about your honesty, afterwards.

Thanks.

Try it out yourself, see how it works.

Tomorrow, at work, organize a meeting of your companies customers, then go ahead and "be honest" with them about all their many drawbacks as customers.

Then, tell us how your Boss feels about your honesty, afterwards.

Thanks.

Its not even remotely close to being the same thing. 

It is so stupid for any player to take shots at their fans- beyond comprehension on what some of these guys are thinking.

You get out of an organization what you put into it. The Jets have been fostering a culture of treating their fans like ass and loud mouth baffoonery for some time now. It was only a matter of time before it devolved into this sh*t.

Sheldon has inspired me to have a kid that will be in the NFL someday to be evaluated. I went and bought Mrs. Grunder some flowers, I showered and put on some of the best after shave that CVS sells and we are going to be making an NFL player!

Then we will see whats up Sheldon!!

Sheldon has inspired me to have a kid that will be in the NFL someday to be evaluated. I went and bought Mrs. Grunder some flowers, I showered and put on some of the best after shave that CVS sells and we are going to be making an NFL player!

Then we will see whats up Sheldon!!

hah hah I see a population explosion in the Tri- state area

Jim Harbaugh: 38-13-1, .745 winning %

Rex Ryan: 43-41, .512 winning %

Also, assuming Geno's not the guy, which coach would you prefer groom our next QB?

As we all know, championships are all that matters. in that case Rex and Harbaugh are even.  Of course, I would take both over 2 time winner Tom Coughlin. 

S. Richardson on #NYJ fans chanting for Vick: "Shut up. If that’s the case, produce a child to come make it to NFL & we’ll see what he got"

yeah ok Sheldon we'll get right on that. let you know in about 21 years how it turns out. what a ******* moron. some of these guys are so stupid that if they didn't have nfl talent they'd be homeless alcoholics.

Archived