Chefs vs. Pasties MNF suck thread of doom

Integrity28

That was, umm, awful.

This is 2002 all over again. Does 9-7 win the AFC East this season?

BTW: Call me whatever you want but I thought this was a great time to return to JN.

I believe it does. Jets have no losses in the division. If we win 4 or 5 division games, i do believe we are in business.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that case, welcome back ya kiwi kent!

That's more like it!

As I've made this thread about me I would like to tell the posters who don't know me these tidbits:

1). I joined the site a long time ago

2). I've met some of the people who post here (Talking to you Phil).

3). I'm a Pats fan

4). I live in Massachusetts

Now that we have that out of the way, how bad are the Pats?

That's more like it!

As I've made this thread about me I would like to tell the posters who don't know me these tidbits:

1). I joined the site a long time ago

2). I've met some of the people who post here (Talking to you Phil).

3). I'm a Pats fan

4). I live in Massachusetts

Now that we have that out of the way, how bad are the Pats?

sh*t rolls down hill. Jets comfort themselves by looking at the raiders and laughing. And pats fans have us :)

sh*t rolls down hill. Jets comfort themselves by looking at the raiders and laughing. And pats fans have us :)

In football stereotypes you can say that. In real life the Jets fans I've met have been regular people that love their football team. Just like I love the team up North.

In football stereotypes you can say that. In real life the Jets fans I've met have been regular people that love their football team. Just like I love the team up North.

Dont mean the fans, i mean the ineptitude of the team's decisonmakers. Most jets fans are great people. Just dont mention the four letter word (starts with V ends with K) and you will get along with most of them

These are big ifs but if we can grab a win from san diego or denver then beat the pats, check out our schedule from week 8 to 14 and the pats schedule in the same stretch, we could legitametly go 9-7 and make the playoffs especially since we didnt lose to an afc team or a divisional team yet. Hey ya never know..

Idk why I even bother being positive but maybe we'll get a lucky as fvck playoff hot streak like Eli and the Giants

Move over, I'm riding with you

Brady is falling to pieces, the Bills are starting Orton.... and we are 1-3. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idzik: You know something Woody, maybe I shouldn't have sat on that $21MM.

Woody: No $hit, you dumbass.

Archived